TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby has finally hit the road!

Stuart, I have been eyeing the 40th since I ordered mine. But just seemed to mod stuff and convince myself that I didn't need it. When I saw the white vert at the Bday Bash this year, that sealed it. So, striped the car down and waited almost 3 weeks for the truck and now it is on the road.

Alex, yes I will be there when I pick the Shelby up. Rusty Butt spa treatment and someother stuff :) And a new clear bra!

David, 2 - 4 weeks, depending on the stripers, I have been told.

Las Vegas is his first off load stop. He'll have to move a few cars. Doing the 40th package.

Sherri,

That's fantastic, good for you...I'm jealous, though wink.gif ...can't wait for the pic's.

John

Sherri,

That's fantastic, good for you...I'm jealous, though wink.gif ...can't wait for the pic's.

John

Thanks, John. It only took me almost 3 years to just do it! Would have been cheaper to just do it in the first place but ........oh well

• 1 month later...

The truck finally showed up to take Shelby out to Las Vegas. It is being piloted by 2 able bodied Yorkies, Sophia and Gretchen, with some help from their Daddy! Should arrive next Friday. He was first on and will be first off.

So when will your car be done ?

I bet you are getting excited !!!

It is done happy feet.gif Hoping to get out to Las Vegas on Monday. Then a trip down to Palm Springs, then play in LA and then head for TX smile.gif

Better alert El Cholo! hysterical.gif

Hey, all joking aside, if your in town long enough, you should go to the Knott's Berry Farm FFF show on the 25th!

Enis, I am hoping to get there. I will be at Alex's on Monday afternoon for some stuff! Hoping to be done and cruise down with them smile.gif

That's great news! I hope that you can make it because it would be terrific to see you and your car there.

Sherri,

That's fantastic news! I agree with Enis and hope to see you and your car at Fab Fords! Fantastic! Oh, and Alex is an expert at the care and treatment of "rusty butt" :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived