TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Shirt Question.

FordRocks1

OK, so I was browsing the store( jotting down what I want when the sale goes up) and saw this cool SGT shirt, problem is that I don't know if its a Black car on the shirt or a Blue one. There is another shirt that has a white one. If anyone has bought one please chime in. Not a bad price either.

Here is the linky. I prefer the big logo on the back and maybe something small on the front but its all good.

http://www.shelbystore.com/category-s/3.htm?searching=Y&sort=3&cat=3&show=18&page=2

shelbyGTshirt.jpg

Both of my boys each have one of those exact shirts. The color of the car is hard to tell. Initially I thought it was a black car, but my Color Coordinating Quality Assurance Supervisor (my wife) says its blue.

"Are you sure Baby?"

"Are you questioning me?"

"No."

It's a blue car.

Both of my boys each have one of those exact shirts. The color of the car is hard to tell. Initially I thought it was a black car, but my Color Coordinating Quality Assurance Supervisor (my wife) says its blue.

"Are you sure Baby?"

"No."

It's a blue car.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: good one. It is nice shirt indeed.

:hysterical3:

"Are you sure Baby?"

"No."

It's a blue car.

I have it also and it sure looks blue to me. Now I will say they did a good job on this one because you really could say it looks black also. It's a good way to sell one shirt for two different color cars. I think it could go both ways - but it's blue to me.

When I was at the Vegas Bash the store had two colors available one was a blue car and one was a white car. I bought the Blue one for myself and I bought the white one for a buddy in Seattle that has a white SGT. I did not see a black one but that doesn't mean they did not make one.

Hate to dissapoint those that think it's blue. However, if you look at the 07 SGT Supplement that came with our cars, looks to be the same PIC on cover and shirt (which is the faster Black Car :) )

th_supplement.jpg

I'll try to get a PIC tonight of the backside of these shirts as they have Shelby across the top, Earning our stripes since 1962 across the center, then Automobiles across the botom all in White!

The reason they do not carry the color GO to make a shirt is because the color is sooo fast that it won't stick to the material. On a serious note it is a great looking shirt even if the car is blue.

The reason they do not carry the color GO to make a shirt is because the color is sooo fast that it won't stick to the material. On a serious note it is a great looking shirt even if the car is blue.

Thats a good reason....+1.

:doh:

• 3 weeks later...

OK, so I was browsing the store( jotting down what I want when the sale goes up) and saw this cool SGT shirt, problem is that I don't know if its a Black car on the shirt or a Blue one. There is another shirt that has a white one. If anyone has bought one please chime in. Not a bad price either.

Here is the linky. I prefer the big logo on the back and maybe something small on the front but its all good.

http://www.shelbystore.com/category-s/3.htm?searching=Y&sort=3&cat=3&show=18&page=2

shelbyGTshirt.jpg

I bought the shirt at Shelby's gift store in January. Car is black. It's a cool looking shirt. Back has the "earning our stripes since 1962" slogan

Im wearing the black shirt right now and its a black 07. The hood pin scuff plates on the hood are from an 07. I looked very closely at this shirt to confirm. LOL

Yeah I know the artist that did this sketch put 07 hood pin scuff plates on an 08 BLUE car. He must not have known too much about our SGT's hysterical.gifhysterical3.gifslapfight.gifsalute.gif

Archived