TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Gray Bunny Roars!

check6

I have no idea how I missed this thread.

Congrats Leann. :yahoo: Your Bunny will be a completely new beast with tons of get up and run like hell. I'm looking forward to seeing at Knotts.

Alex is without a doubt is the very best choice to handle our cars. He looks at every little detail and treats the car as if it were his.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea how I missed this thread.

Congrats Leann. :yahoo: Your Bunny will be a completely new beast with tons of get up and run like hell. I'm looking forward to seeing at Knotts.

Alex is without a doubt is the very best choice to handle our cars. He looks at every little detail and treats the car as if it were his.

Thank you for the kind words Dan...I just have one correction..I treat my friend's and customer's cars better than mine...LOL..at least your cars get done!! Guess that's why I have 22 cars...I rarely have the time to work on my own cars!! Next on my project list is getting back to my 67 GT350.....owned it for 20 years this August and has been apart for 15 years...if there were just more hours in the day and one more day in the week...

As always, I will always take pictures of each step when I do upgrades to everyone's cars, and if they are on Team Shelby and want the pictures posted, I post the pictures for all to see with the owner's permission.

Here is the last installment of pictures of Leann's beautiful Terlingua build. The car is coming back in on Wednesday for a few more tweaks.

I try to use factory style crimp clamps for factory look and leak free fir when ever possible.....

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

And now for the pullies...I used the smaller one being that the car is an automatic, has headers, and is intercooled. All of these factors drain boost, so the smaller pulley was used for better power.

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

The rest of the pictures will be in the next post as each post will only accept 10...

Alex

Being that this is a V6 lover forum...here is a link to my Turbocharged and intercooled Lincoln LSE manual trans V6 DOHC car that I have for sale on Ebay...check it out and see what you all think....It is a really clean, really cool car!!! It is one of one in its color (special ordered), and the only turbocharged one in the world!! Over 70 pictures... PM me if interested....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270550458020&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

My GT500 is listed for sale too.....over 50 pics.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270545438640&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Anyway..here are the rest of the pictures of final assembly on the Terlingua....

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

The car turned out great!!! Absolutely amazing power out of the 4.0 V6. Enjoy!!

Alex

Leann,

Glad that I was able to see your new S/C in San Diego this last weekend. She looks GREAT. Time is on your side for the other upgrades.

Alex did a GREAT job and I am looking forward in going to Palm Springs shortly to have him work on my stang.

Take care and I will see you at FFF in April.

Tom

Being that this is a V6 lover forum...here is a link to my Turbocharged and intercooled Lincoln LSE manual trans V6 DOHC car that I have for sale on Ebay...check it out and see what you all think....It is a really clean, really cool car!!! It is one of one in its color (special ordered), and the only turbocharged one in the world!! Over 70 pictures... PM me if interested....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270550458020&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

My GT500 is listed for sale too.....over 50 pics.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270545438640&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Alex

I know a lot of you are familiar with Alex's fantastic GT500 and I don't need to tell you about that beast, but I wanted to add a comment about his Lincoln. I had the chance to take a look at it the other day and it is simply awesome! It is in wonderful shape, looks aces, and the turbo install is top notch! If you are in the market for a sedan that is truly different, this sleeper might be the car for you.... it was REALLY impressive! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Leann, did you ever find a rear end for your bunny?

Hi Matt... sorry I overlooked your question... no, I've not bought an 8.8 yet, but I have some leads on them... so, sometime in the future I'll put one in... thanks for asking

Leann, your car is awesome. Great thread.

Thanks Harald! I had Alex install the A-arm brace I got from you at the Bash too. Looks cool under there as the color matches all the other suspension pieces. Thanks again for a great price on it.

Are you going to Fab Fords at Knotts?

• 6 months later...

I revived this old thread so that those of you that did not see my shop's supercharger install on Leann's Terlingua, now can.

Here are some more goodies we just installed today too for SEMA...new wheels, tires, J&M billet lower arms, adjustable upper arm, and adjustable panhard bar....

I am in the process of having my detailer detail the car for her now....will be picked up tonight....

Enjoy!!! :happy feet:

100_0001.jpg

100_0002.jpg

100_0003.jpg

100_0004.jpg

100_0005.jpg

100_0006.jpg

101_9389.jpg

101_9390.jpg

101_9391.jpg

101_9392.jpg

Alex

What Booth will you be in? Rebel will be there with CDC, I'll be strolling the aisles taking it all in.

Doc Scott

Hey Doc! I'll be set up with Alex with Ford's Crusin Legends Display. I'll post exactly where we are after Ford parks us on Saturday...hope to see you there! :salute:

Just finished my own car, hood painted, buffed, striped, and ready to go....now if I could just get some sleep....have to leave at 3 am to meet the group at 5 am, so I am just going to stay awake....SEMA is always a blast, Like Doc Scott said...over rated....

Alex

Archived