TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Member Sighting

Stang_Girl

So as I am cruising to work yesterday, I see there is a wreck ahead. It just happens to be right after a back road I can take so I hook it North and floor it. In my eye, I see a black Mustang up ahead a few cars. After some great maneuvering and punching it in the straights to catch up, I notice that it's rush_junkie ahead of me in his Shelby GT. I follow him into town not knowing if he is looking behind him to see Reaper on his tail....well, as much as I can be without a supercharger. :cry:

We get to a section of road where it goes into 4 lane. I pull up next to him and wave and then move ahead in my lane at the light. From this point on, he gets to see Reaper's butt :dance: until he turns off for his office.

Ed, thank you for making my trip to work a little more pleasureable. And to let you know, I used to work a block from where you work. I then moved to our main office in North Central Austin.

So as I am cruising to work yesterday, I see there is a wreck ahead. It just happens to be right after a back road I can take so I hook it North and floor it. In my eye, I see a black Mustang up ahead a few cars. After some great maneuvering and punching it in the straights to catch up, I notice that it's rush_junkie ahead of me in his Shelby GT. I follow him into town not knowing if he is looking behind him to see Reaper on his tail....well, as much as I can be without a supercharger. :cry:

We get to a section of road where it goes into 4 lane. I pull up next to him and wave and then move ahead in my lane at the light. From this point on, he gets to see Reaper's butt :dance: until he turns off for his office.

Ed, thank you for making my trip to work a little more pleasureable. And to let you know, I used to work a block from where you work. I then moved to our main office in North Central Austin.

Oh, was that you ? lol

I did see you back there. I was so pissed when the truck/trailer in the right lane at the 969/973 light turned off; I got stuck behind 4 or 5 cars on the left lane.

I had also gotten on 969 in Bastrop when I noticed the traffic jam on 71 @ hwy 20. I love that straighaway on the east side of Webberville !

• 1 month later...

Archived