TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TPMS and Lug Nuts for CS40 Wheels

bonefish

So I am looking at buying the CS40 wheels for sale in the GT500 For Sale area. I don't know if they come with TPMS or lugs so, trying to find out if I need the TPMS...assume I do. Where do I get these items for the tire? TPMS? Lugs? Or can I use stockers? Just curious if buying all seperately is going to save me money or not...and hassle..given I will have to get mounted, balanced and TPMS installed...if needed.

Thanks!

So I am looking at buying the CS40 wheels for sale in the GT500 For Sale area. I don't know if they come with TPMS or lugs so, trying to find out if I need the TPMS...assume I do. Where do I get these items for the tire? TPMS? Lugs? Or can I use stockers? Just curious if buying all seperately is going to save me money or not...and hassle..given I will have to get mounted, balanced and TPMS installed...if needed.

Thanks!

I don't know about the lug nuts but you can reuse your TPMS sensors. You will have to get the straps for them but the sensors and cradles are reusable.

I don't know about the lug nuts but you can reuse your TPMS sensors. You will have to get the straps for them but the sensors and cradles are reusable.

I bought new TPMS sensors and straps for 149.00 from American Muscle. The TPMS sensors were factory Ford sensors. The kit came with a DVD on how to set new TPMS sensors. I have 20 inch Razors. I used the original lugs.

I bought new TPMS sensors and straps for 149.00 from American Muscle. The TPMS sensors were factory Ford sensors. The kit came with a DVD on how to set new TPMS sensors. I have 20 inch Razors. I used the original lugs.

Swweet...that's what I'll do. I want to keep my stockers I think....so, I really don't want to pull the TPMS stuff out of them

THanks!

Archived