TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TSB 10-2-3 HESITATION/LOSS OF RPM/LOW IDLE

Grabber

Thanks for the info Rob.

I would assume that FRPP built their CAI program using the older PCM coding.

Has anyone ever heard of FRPP releasing a PCM update for any of their products?

Good question especially for those of us running a pro-cal tune. I've never heard of FRPP updating their program. Even if they did, how would they get it to the consumer? Maybe send another SD card out for the tuner? That would be really costly,

Im sure getting a custom tune with a programmer negates this, correct? Like if you already have a pulley/cai/tune, Im sure you dont need this. I can imagine its just a slight fuel table adjustment?

Correct.

TSB 10-2-3 HESITATION/LOSS OF RPM/LOW IDLE

Have you found anything like this for a 2010 GT500?

Because mine exhibited those exact symptoms one time now. Sititng at a signal light, hard mis-fire with idle dropping. I held the thottle down to compensate and it lost a 2nd cylinder. No smell so I suspect it was injector cut-out and not ignition.

Only did it once so far but I only have 500 miles on it too.

TIA,

Phill Pollard

Have you found anything like this for a 2010 GT500?

Because mine exhibited those exact symptoms one time now. Sititng at a signal light, hard mis-fire with idle dropping. I held the thottle down to compensate and it lost a 2nd cylinder. No smell so I suspect it was injector cut-out and not ignition.

Only did it once so far but I only have 500 miles on it too.

TIA,

Phill Pollard

Check here:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/53847-2010-gt500-tsb-list/page__view__findpost__p__913954__fromsearch__1

Archived