TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Membership box

HbgCoach

No you should have gotten your stuff by now. I have asked Tim to look into this. He is a little behind with all the work he has to do but I have asked him to get caught up on the emails about missing packages by the end of the week.

Sharon

Sharon,

Can you check on my package, I joined about a month or so ago and have not seen anything yet.

Thanks,

I joined the 1st of march and have not gotten any package as of today. Will be patient for now. Wanted to have it before Shelbyfest but oh well. For good things you just have to wait. GO SHELBY!!!!!!!

We are working on the entire month of March over the next week. We are currently out of XL and 2X shirts but should have them back in by Monday. So if you are waiting on a Xl or 2X these will ship out next week. We should have all of March caught up by the end of next week. Please make sure that your address in the paypal account is accurate. Also some Canada and Europe are not capturing the address if this is the case with you please email Tim with your address.

Sharon

We are working on the entire month of March over the next week. We are currently out of XL and 2X shirts but should have them back in by Monday. So if you are waiting on a Xl or 2X these will ship out next week. We should have all of March caught up by the end of next week. Please make sure that your address in the paypal account is accurate. Also some Canada and Europe are not capturing the address if this is the case with you please email Tim with your address.

Sharon

And for those of use prior to March????

I have sent a few Emails and posted here several times. I believe my join date was Jan 11th.

So please expalin to me where I stand?

Can you tell me what has happened to the membership packages for the folks like myself that renewed in February? I have spoken to Tim on 2 occasions and e-mailed him many weeks ago and though I was assured that the package would be sent right away, I have never received anything.

And for those of use prior to March????

I have sent a few Emails and posted here several times. I believe my join date was Jan 11th.

So please expalin to me where I stand?

Email me directly with your name and address and I will take care of this for you today.

Sharone@shelbyamerican.com

• 9 months later...

Archived