TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sharon / Robert / Staff.............HELP. I want to RENEW but it wont let me

David Hawkins

Sharon / Robert / Staff.............HELP

I click on the "Join Team Shelby" Thread and then I click on the Link to Renew and all I get is a "Page can not be Found".

It blows me away how this is such an ongoing problem. :headscratch:

This has got to be the dorkiest renewal process on the internet. Its the Lazurus renewal system. You have to expire first before you can be brought back to life.

Hire an outside consultant to fix it right and be done with it for God's sake.

It blows me away how this is such an ongoing problem. :headscratch:

This has got to be the dorkiest renewal process on the internet. Its the Lazurus renewal system. You have to expire first before you can be brought back to life.

Hire an outside consultant to fix it right and be done with it for God's sake.

Lazurus! :hysterical2:

I just called Tim to renew mine a few days prior to expiring and didn't have any problems. But yes, you should be able to do it without anyone's assistance.

Dan

I "renewed" thirty days before expiration. The package arrived three weeks later, but the "Subscriptions" tab showed the same old expiration date. I guessed it would automatically roll to the new status on date of expiry.

It rolled, all right: now I'm expired and locked out of the Club House. Your boy "Tim" should PREVENT that kind of happenstance.

There's no excuse for such ineptitude in this aspect of this kind and size organization..Makes you look really bad.

NO excuse.

I "renewed" thirty days before expiration. The package arrived three weeks later, but the "Subscriptions" tab showed the same old expiration date. I guessed it would automatically roll to the new status on date of expiry.

It rolled, all right: now I'm expired and locked out of the Club House. Your boy "Tim" should PREVENT that kind of happenstance.

There's no excuse for such ineptitude in this aspect of this kind and size organization..Makes you look really bad.

NO excuse.

Hi Frank. It's Tim. I would have been more than happy to help you out had you called my office. For future reference, if you ever have trouble with the forums, please call 702-942-7325 and ask for me. I have been in charge of Team Shelby questions/problems for about a month, and have had no complaints yet! :happy feet: As of now, your membership has been changed to "PAID" Have a great day!

Sharon / Robert / Staff.............HELP

I click on the "Join Team Shelby" Thread and then I click on the Link to Renew and all I get is a "Page can not be Found".

Hey TES this is Tim. If you are having trouble renewing, please give me a call at 702-942-7325. I will take care of it. Thanks

Hi Frank. It's Tim. I would have been more than happy to help you out had you called my office. For future reference, if you ever have trouble with the forums, please call 702-942-7325 and ask for me. I have been in charge of Team Shelby questions/problems for about a month, and have had no complaints yet! :happy feet: As of now, your membership has been changed to "PAID" Have a great day!

Hello, Tim.

My point was (is) that a properly-designed and -executed system would not require anyone to "help me out" or "take care of it". There were enough clues along the way that there should have been no need for me to call.

Thank you for helping me out and taking care of it.

NO excuse.

I agree there is NO excuse for calling a Shelby American employee by the name "boy". I can tell you for a fact that Tim did not design the membership software so why you feel the need to lash out at someone who is trying to rectify the problem for you is beyond reasoning.

I can only hope that you reconsider your choice of words and perhaps contact Tim with an apology.

Steve

I agree there is NO excuse for calling a Shelby American employee by the name "boy". I can tell you for a fact that Tim did not design the membership software so why you feel the need to lash out at someone who is trying to rectify the problem for you is beyond reasoning.

I can only hope that you reconsider your choice of words and perhaps contact Tim with an apology.

Steve

I agree that was beyond reasoning and not called for and not right. You need to think about what you said .

NO excuse.

Tim is a hard working employee at SAI and therefore he deserves an apology on your behalf.....even if it is a human error, which it is not, well, there is always a way of correcting it .....I can understand your frustration but, this is not the right approach to any problem......

Alexandros

I'm going to close this thread. Obviously FrankS was frustrated with the situation but he knows very well it was demeaning to Tim and the rest of the Team Shelby staff to have used that slang word. I will reopen the thread temporarily if FrankS would like to add something, good or bad and then its closed for good.

Steve

Archived