TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Teaser Pics - 2010 Shelby GT500 CCMB No-Drill Front Plate Bracket...

WydOpen

Here is an option for 2010 owners who's state requires them to run a front plate and you don't want to drill in to the bumper. The guy who makes these brackets is Craig and is the owner of Craig's Custom Mustang Brackets

He is TORQJNKY over on SVT Performance if you want to shoot him a PM about availability and pricing. I should have this bracket back from the powdercoating shop later in the week. This is the first one he has made for the 2010 and should have them ready in a few weeks. I purchased one for my 2004 Cobra and it worked great.

Enjoy...

p2220625.jpg

p2220626.jpg

p2220627.jpg

p2220628.jpg

p2220629.jpg

p2220630.jpg

p2220631.jpg

p2220632.jpg

That is a pretty trick set up to put the plate in the stock location. Not sure how the cops are down in VA Beach but up here in Northern VA get excited to see no plate and write a ticket. I like this option but my ideal would be a plate that can be slide away and out of sight wihle at a show etc say under the front splitter.

That is a pretty trick set up to put the plate in the stock location. Not sure how the cops are down in VA Beach but up here in Northern VA get excited to see no plate and write a ticket. I like this option but my ideal would be a plate that can be slide away and out of sight wihle at a show etc say under the front splitter.

thats a nice plate holder ..... check out this slide away set up :)

http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb76/FastestShelby/Accident%20Feb%202009/?action=view&current=MOV04932.flv

http://www.ninosport.com/Altec-Retractable-License-Plate-Holder-400EU-p/400eu.htm..

That is pretty neat, I've never seen that before. However, I'd be worried about breaking my plate and bracket off when tucked under the lip like that. Roads around here are awful and I can see that getting ripped off or damaged by a speed bump or pothole. Price is also a big factor when deciding to go with the type I'm going to run compared to that retractable version.

Looks good Rob, Craig really has a good thing with that set up.

Jay

Yes he does and it is a cheap alternative to other brackets out there and saves a lot of people from drilling holes in the front bumper. Worth every penny I spent for the bracket I purchased on my '04.

Archived