TEAM SHELBY FORUM

RAN ACROSS A LEFT OVER 09 SHELBY...

chivas1

Hello TS members, I was wondering how much a new leftover 09 Shelby Vapor/Black stripes and red insert interior can be priced at. Well the dealer has it at sticker minus $3300 off. That seems a bit high imo. it has 81 miles. please provide any suggestions on how to approach this. thanks.

I'm not sure of pricing, I never seem to be there when salesmen are present (whew!), but Paducah Ford, Paducah, KY has what I believe is a 40th Edition in the showroom window....silver w/blue stripes and as best I could tell they still had an 08 or 09 vert--black w/red stripe pkg in the back of the showroom. If you're looking, it might be worth the call......

Edited 10:30 am 2/23/10--I stand corrected, it is a KR silver/blue with 13.5 miles on the clock, asking $82175........no mention of the black vert, must already be gone.....per their website. Might get it lower if you called......

Edited 10:30 am 2/23/10--I stand corrected, it is a KR silver/blue with 13.5 miles on the clock, asking $82175........no mention of the black vert, must already be gone.....per their website. Might get it lower if you called......

Don't let [speedyman] see this....lol

I initially thought you were talking about the one I bought but mine has a all black interior. I got mIne with 90 miles. It was great because it was what I wanted (do no shoot me I am not a fan on the new rear look). Plus my wife likes it also.

Archived