TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mikey Vick

I been following the Thug and reading up on him and even tried to watch his show but it wasn't worth my time. I even went onto his website and its so funny. If you go there and read one of the forums it is called WHY this older couple are not clueless but just retarded. They say why should he have been sent to jail what's the difference between 2 people in a ring beating themselves or a dog fight. I think any civilized person knows the answer to that and when this poor guy tried to explain it to them they suspended him. I guess he's alot smart than them and take a look at the news video's protesters were spit on and physically abused. But you guys have to watch the next show him and he's brother go to where it all started at the dog battle field. They showed clips of Mikey walking around say how sad he is and cant believe what happened here. Like it wasn't really him who set this place up it was the demon in him that took over. Give me break he's making money off his crimes by just doing this show. I would have more respect toward him if the money was donated but he still walks around with those big a$$ earrings. He even wore them to kids schools and camps where e could sell them and feed those kids. Even when he got picked up from jail he had to have his earrings in that was he first priority. I believe in second chances but you can see that all he cares about is his bling and of course his women is just as bad as him.

He will always be a thug !!!

Alot people in Philly are not happy and PETA has been fighting to get company's from advertising on his program so far they have had alot of them pull out.

I'm a animal lover and have had people say to me your a cop and you won't hunt and kill an animal. My answer is first it's not my style second if animal is a threat to me or another person . Then, I have no problem in putting them down in the woods or on the street.. But dogs that are forced to fight at no choice to themselves is wrong and what get me upset is that it could be my scared dog being used as training dog and rip to shreds.

We are big enough to even do are own petition!!

Thanks,

Anthony

Think about this........Our Country has its Values all screwed up......... Look how many Football Players that have been arrested for Beating their Wives/Girlfriends half to death, for Murder, for Major Drug Offences, ETC and are still playing Football as Heros and then there is MV who was aressted for Dog Fighting and now his name is Mud. If thats not strange, I dont know what is.

Think about this........Our Country has its Values all screwed up......... Look how many Football Players that have been arrested for Beating their Wives/Girlfriends half to death, for Murder, for Major Drug Offences, ETC and are still playing Football as Heros and then there is MV who was aressted for Dog Fighting and now his name is Mud. If thats not strange, I dont know what is.

How about the football player who was drunk driving, ran over and killed the homeless man!

He got 30 days in jail, thats all you need to know.

You and me....they would have throw away the key,

a rich athlete.........never happens.

and you try getting your old job back.

"They paid their debt to society" wont be spoken on your behalf, so forget it.

Unless of course you can hit homeruns, throw 95 mph, catch TDs, etc.

And there was poor Pete Rose.

Pete Rose was accused of gambling on baseball games while playing for and managing the Reds, including claims that he bet on his own team. He was banned from the baseball hall of fame.

No dogs killed, no one run over, no drugs taken, no one shot.

Pete Rose was accused of gambling on baseball games while playing for and managing the Reds, including claims that he bet on his own team. He was banned from the baseball hall of fame.

non sequitur

If MV still has the skills to play, and if he fits in a team's scheme, I'll watch him.

I wouldnt watch him if the dog thing would have NEVER happened!

I think he was OVER RATED and OVER HYPED!!! He only played two years in college!!

He was NEVER a quarteback! He was a running back that threw the ball when he had too! His first thought was RUN, but if he couldnt then he would throw!

He cost Dan Reeves his job in Atlanta because Dan couldnt dumb down the offensive enough for Vick to learn it!! When the new guy came in the made it where he could have way run an offensive. Roll left and look for the WR if hes not open look for the TE if hes covered RUN!!!

Now lets do that to the right side!

Hes a joke as a quarterback! Will he put buts in the seats? Heck yes! Will he ever be a constant winner? NO!!! His second year he got hit and hurt and from then on he didnt want to run any more!

Oh and I think he did something with dogs??? :hysterical:

MM

I wouldnt watch him if the dog thing would have NEVER happened!

I think he was OVER RATED and OVER HYPED!!! He only played two years in college!!

He was NEVER a quarteback! He was a running back that threw the ball when he had too! His first thought was RUN, but if he couldnt then he would throw!

He cost Dan Reeves his job in Atlanta because Dan couldnt dumb down the offensive enough for Vick to learn it!! When the new guy came in the made it where he could have way run an offensive. Roll left and look for the WR if hes not open look for the TE if hes covered RUN!!!

Now lets do that to the right side!

Hes a joke as a quarterback! Will he put buts in the seats? Heck yes! Will he ever be a constant winner? NO!!! His second year he got hit and hurt and from then on he didnt want to run any more!

Oh and I think he did something with dogs??? hysterical.gif

MM

I always thought he should be a receiver or maybe a DB, not a QB. I guess Dan couldn't figure that out. Anyway, I like to watch him run with the ball.

Don't get me started on Pete Rose. While we can all have different opinions of the morality play that is professional sports, that guy should be in the Hall of Fame. For people of ordinary talent (like me), he was an inspiration. I now return this thread to its original topic.

Jim

Don't get me started on Pete Rose. While we can all have different opinions of the morality play that is professional sports, that guy should be in the Hall of Fame. For people of ordinary talent (like me), he was an inspiration. I now return this thread to its original topic.

Jim

I agree Pete Rose should have had his day. I don't even watch sports they all over paid if we could take 1 million dollars from each player. We could feed and put clothes on every child in this world.

I was on the field in 96 when the yankees won the series and I couldn't give 2 $hits. I even had world series tickets and gave them away. But, I do like the hotdogs there!!! My old partner and me pulled over one of the yankees players cruising in a rental jaguar in the crapper of washington heights. He got a ticket for expired registration sticker. We were nice and didn't take the car from him. I didn't even know who he was my partner told him you may be a yankee on TV but in my PCT , I the famous one.

But mike Vick is just a low life with money and as far as his playing all the new coach did was tell him to imagine the cops are chasing you. He probably had a police siren go off in his ear. :hysterical:

You can take the beast out of the jungle but not the beast out of the man. Even some of the cops that, I have met on heavy jobs and this is no lie. I was more worried about the thug cop than the perps. But do watch his show next week he is so retarded acting like how could have I done this. If you go to his web page and see what his followers say its to funny. Then all Vick has to do next is use the race card and cry foul hey why not it is done everyday in NYPD. Now NYFD just sued and won there promotions they used the white race card.

These poor kids today look who they have for hero's Snoop dog and mike Vick sad times.

I believe what really hurt Pete Rose was the fact that He placed Bets that HIS Team would loose.............

I like dogs too, but I can't believe that anyone wouldn't think that MV served a hell of a lot of time for the crime. Look at OJ and Ray Lewis. Both are murderers and walked. MV was made an example. I'm not even a Vick fan. He is a thug and so is his brother. They both went to high school 2 miles from my house and his brothers negative publicity still plays out regularly.

I believe what really hurt Pete Rose was the fact that He placed Bets that HIS Team would loose.............

I can see that being a small problem. Like the time at roll call one morning when, I told the other idiot cops if the $hits the fan and my gun comes out and your in my way again. Your going to be laying down next to the perp with a big hole in the back of your head.

That statement got me a 3month time out inside

My point being everyone says or does something for a reason good or bad

Mine being the 2 times working with a cop that locks the door behind us on a hold up alarm

I wonder what made him do what he did ????

No, actually, what really hurt Rose was his continued beligerance, arrogance and lying about the betting.

If he had just come out and said he did it......there was proof, so his goose was cooked anyway, he would have been forgiven and gotten into the Hall.

He lied and lied and lied about it for 25 years and burned every bridge to many people who wanted to help him.

So he sits in his little store front signing autographs across the street from the Hall.............and has no one to blame but himself.

As a ball player.....no contest, he deserves to be in.....

Steriods is a perfect example......everyone who admits it when they get caught, gets forgiven, some even get to play again...

those who stay in denial, are banished.....like Mark "The Schmuck" McGuire........

A little humility goes along way..............Pete could never climb down off his high horse.....plain and simple.

Oh yeah......back to Michael Vick the Tool! :jackinbox:

How about the football player who was drunk driving, ran over and killed the homeless man!

He got 30 days in jail, thats all you need to know.

You and me....they would have throw away the key,

a rich athlete.........never happens.

and you try getting your old job back.

"They paid their debt to society" wont be spoken on your behalf, so forget it.

Unless of course you can hit homeruns, throw 95 mph, catch TDs, etc.

If it's the same guy i'm thinking of he now plays for us and there is not many happy about that

Archived