TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Military Members

Naa-V-Doc

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, how this list is growing. To all my fellow service member, thanks for being there to protect me and my family. Some times it seem's so long ago, then, at other times, it's like yesterday. Would do it all again in a heart beat. On that day in NY, I made a call to the Governor's (Rudy) office to avail myself to the injured, gave my Name, Phone number, Address,and Medical Skill Level. I said, I could be in NY if I could get a flight out of Luke AF Base. They said, they would keep me in mind and would call if needed - they thanked me and hung-up.

I NEVER, recieved the call. What we did and do makes my heart large. I don't care if you were state-side or in the thick of it, you were READY, WILLING, and ABLE... God Bless the USA!!! :salute:

Doc

USAF 83-2000 ACFT systems Mechanic... Chanute Ill Frankfurt Germany C-130 C-141 C-5 AC-130 MC-130 ,Reese Lubbock TX T-38 T-37,Hill AFB UT F-16's, Desert shield,storm,calm, Dubai UAE,Sembach Germany (belgium Netherlands Denmark Sweden Norway England Luxemburg france), Davis-Monthan Tucson AZ ( ABCCC, Compas Call A-10 temp duties in Iraq Kuwait,Saudi Arabia Aviano Italy, Nellis AFB Las Vegas NV F-15 F-16 Strike Eagles F-22's A-10's Blackhawks. And a few places not to be mentioned.

symbolopt9b.jpg

DSC00601.jpg

When were you at D-M? I was there 96-98, working with the 354th (A-10's)

P.S: Lots of AIr Force here.....Aim High!!

U.S. Marine Corps 1992-1997 KC-130(F,R,T) Flight Mechanic, VMGRT-253 Cherry Point, NC, VMGR-452 Inspector & Instructor, Stewart ANGB Newburgh, NY

2005-Till I retire, Marine Communicator, 3 tours in Iraq with last one as advisor to Iraqi military. Next one to Afganistan in December-January.

Semper Fidelis to all who serve!

US Air Force AD

Hydraulics Maint and Military Training Instructor

Sept 11 1996- Current

Grand Forks ND 97-01

Hickam AFB HI 01-02

Lackland AFB TX 02-07

Shaw AFB SC 07-current

I have been deployed to all of the usual places and then some...

Ret. AF served from 1985-2005..Germany, Italy, Korea, Honduras, Oklahoma, Georgia, Iraq, Saudi, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, Jordan were the main places. Still work for the Govt....Defense Energy Support Center as a Quality Assurance Rep (chemicals). After I retire from this job, my third and final career will be the greeter at Wal-Mart....LOL

USAF AD 1982 - 1986 & USAFR 1989 - 1992 at Charleston AFB, SC. C-141B & C17 Loadmaster.

1992 - Current: Robins AFB, Ga.

Deployments & TDY's started with Grenada, Panama and has run thru Desert Shield / Storm, OIF/ OEF. Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt!

Thanks to all who served and are serving

U.S. Navy (Fleet Marine Force) Corpsman 2000-2005

Camp Lejeune NC, 2nd Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion

My tour in Iraq. Thanks for all who served and are serving. :salute:

Me1.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two 8404's nice to see, Welcome Home

22 years USAF CMSgt/E-9, Civil Engineer. Stationed at many locations across the US and served tours in South America, Korea and of course the Middle East...

Tonite I'm at the BWI USO awaiting yet another tour/flight into Iraq...proud to serve!

• 2 months later...

US Navy 1984 -1990 CV-66 USS America, Med. Cruise Lybian conflict, Based out of Nas Oceana,

A6E Tram Navigation and bombing system Tech.

In the times of need it is a blessing to know that the proud men and women of this Country put themselves in peril to keep this Country free. as we all know that freedom isn't free.

And I am a proud Amarican that knows the cost of freedom, and to those that have served and are currently serving, I say thank you, as a simple thank you may not sound like much, just know that it is heart felt from one service member to another.

God bless the men and women in all of our military branches foreign and domestic.

U.S. Air Force

3/10 - Present

Currently at Officer Training School (Maxwell AFB) and will commission on 5/28/10

Report to NAS Pensacola for Combat Systems Officer training (renamed from Navigator) on 6/3/10

11 days until gold bars!!!

Thank you, to all of you who fight to protect this country! My Grandfather was an Army Ranger in WWII. I myself wanted to attend West Point, but am going elsewhere for hockey. God Bless all of you! :salute:

US Army 1968-1972

Chief Warrant Officer 4

Air Cavalry, 101st Airborne Division

MOS 062B

Helicopter Pilot

Republic of Vietnam 1970-1972

Silver star

Bronze star

Four Distinguished Flying Crosses

Distinguished Service Cross

Purple heart 2

• 1 month later...

Thinking this would be great to see and honor our Military Members.Code name, branch, MOS, dates of service, etc.

Doc - United States Navy - Hn 8404 Elite Team Must Co. 1 (70-74) - One Tour

Served with my brothers - United States Marines - Sem. Fi

Thanks for your service - protecting me and my family Then and Now!

Welcome Home!

SKI, Army, active 96-00 23rd ENG. Ft.Richardson AK, reserves 03-04 C co.367th ENG. Duluth MN, 04-05 stoplossed C co.367th ENG. OEF5 afghanistan all over the country.

US Navy 1984 -1990 CV-66 USS America, Med. Cruise Lybian conflict, Based out of Nas Oceana,

A6E Tram Navigation and bombing system Tech.

In the times of need it is a blessing to know that the proud men and women of this Country put themselves in peril to keep this Country free. as we all know that freedom isn't free.

And I am a proud Amarican that knows the cost of freedom, and to those that have served and are currently serving, I say thank you, as a simple thank you may not sound like much, just know that it is heart felt from one service member to another.

God bless the men and women in all of our military branches foreign and domestic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Thank You means a great deal to me, for it was not heard, except from my family, when I got home. Welcome home and thanks for being there for me and my family. Doc :salute:

USAF 1980-1986 Luke AFB~F-4C/D Weapons Control System Mechanic/Homestead AFB F-4C/D WCS Mech/Cross trained to F-16 A/B Electronic Counter Measures, Navigation, Weapons Systems (AKA C Shopper) then stationed at Hill AFB, UT.

Utah National Guard 13 Echo, Field Artillery Direction 1987-1990

US Naval Reserve Moffet Field VP-91 Black Cats P-3 Orion Sub Hunter Aviation Electrician 1990-1992, had to get early release due to job transfer to Okinawa as a USAF civilian with Emergency Essential Position.

Archived