TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Before and after....................

Part number is?? thanks

CarNut inspired me do the liner..........................so here is the before and after shots....

CarNut inspired me do the liner..........................so here is the before and after shots....

Very Nice

Is that Spray Painted with a Template???

Looks great, the Liner looks so much better, it should have came that way from the factory.

I am so anal I cleaned and waxed under the trunk lid before I put it on.

thanks. Bill, I understand the anal part....really tough drilling all those holes! Used a socket so only about 1/4 inch of bit could go thru. Then I took etching primer and small hobby brush to coat the inside of the holes. Part no.???? It's the KR liner available in the Shelby store...template/paint and lots of tape...you are on your own for that. Had to be really careful w/ the paint. Had to "fog" it about 3-4 coats. Can't spray thick or you'll end up w/ a mess on the liner. What can I say, I got bored today and it felt like summer outside :hysterical:

Adam, have not seen you on in a while, hope all is well.

Yes, been really busy with work and personal stuff. All is well. Can't wait for the spring.

Heading to Tasca in a few weeks with the car to get some work done. Looks like Michael (MyWicked...) will be there too. If you are around let's all try to get together for lunch or something.

I am hurt !!!!! I thought I had I had inspired you .......

web.jpg

Great creativity with the stripe and lettering !!! Can I send you mine ?

Also what is in the blue bag ?

Take Care

Andrew

I am hurt !!!!! I thought I had I had inspired you .......

web.jpg

Great creativity with the stripe and lettering !!! Can I send you mine ?

Also what is in the blue bag ?

Take Care

Andrew

Ha. You still inspire me, but I can't keep up w/ you! :hysterical: I had to go back and look at the pic to see what you were talking about...blue bag...thats just folding chairs....did you think I was hiding something from you....I'll see you this coming Saturday...Craig

Looks good Craig. You've done many creative things to your car. I've done a few things to underside of my deck lid too, but you'll have to wait until April to see them. Hope to finally have my CS66 wheels on by then too.

Dave

Me neither, so I had my body shop do it and he only charged me $20 !

Good Luck

Andrew

Once you get past the first hole, the rest is easy........sounds like a song..........nah, that was "the first cut is the deepest."

Looks good Craig. You've done many creative things to your car. I've done a few things to underside of my deck lid too, but you'll have to wait until April to see them. Hope to finally have my CS66 wheels on by then too.

Dave

Dave, that's not right to come in here and drop a tease like that and then make me wait until SheblyFest! Come on, we need details and we need pics...no holding back. Might as well go ahead and have those rear wheels widened...you know you will want them when Beth clears the PO on the Whipple! :superhero:

Looks good Craig. I like the creativity on the lettering.

I too have cleaned up my trunklid that will get unveiled in April at Shelby fest along with Dave :)

thanks....you and Dave are driving me crazy --go ahead and let the cat out of the bag! :hysterical:

Snooki? :lurk:

:hysterical:

Congratulations 2873! :salute:

no, she's much prettier than Snooki. Last time she was here at the house we watched the show and afterwards I told her if she was like those girls, not sure I wanted my son marrying her. She just laughed and said something like it's nothing more than a reality show that is the farthest thing from reality! Besides, if she got punched in the face, she would of beat the crap out of someone....2nd Lt. in the Army so she don't play.... :finger::finger:

no, she's much prettier than Snooki. Last time she was here at the house we watched the show and afterwards I told her if she was like those girls, not sure I wanted my son marrying her. She just laughed and said something like it's nothing more than a reality show that is the farthest thing from reality! Besides, if she got punched in the face, she would of beat the crap out of someone....2nd Lt. in the Army so she don't play.... :finger::finger:

Congratulations again my friend!

Best of luck to them both! :salute:

Archived