TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Garage is Complete!

convoyhank

Hello Shelby Lovers,

Last Sunday a Dream of mine came true. A brand new GT 500 is in the Garage. Next to it is a FF5 Cobra as

well so now the garage is complete!

Funny thing happened the day the deal went down. With no intention of buying one I stopped by the Chevy Dealer

in Palmdale california near my home (Just to look mind you) at the new style Camaros.

I was wearing Blue Jeans and a Flannel shirt and was treated so badly I could not wait to get out of there and

head over to the Ford dealer!

I returned a few hours later and parked the car out front to take some pictures, the angry sales manager is

seen in the backround of the photo. WE even attracted a few folks away from the Camaro line up to "Check out

the Shelby!

HB

post-27727-126677912912_thumb.jpg

post-27727-126677912912_thumb.jpg

Hello Shelby Lovers,

Last Sunday a Dream of mine came true. A brand new GT 500 is in the Garage. Next to it is a FF5 Cobra as

well so now the garage is complete!

Funny thing happened the day the deal went down. With no intention of buying one I stopped by the Chevy Dealer

in Palmdale california near my home (Just to look mind you) at the new style Camaros.

I was wearing Blue Jeans and a Flannel shirt and was treated so badly I could not wait to get out of there and

head over to the Ford dealer!

I returned a few hours later and parked the car out front to take some pictures, the angry sales manager is

seen in the backround of the photo. WE even attracted a few folks away from the Camaro line up to "Check out

the Shelby!

HB

great story and an even better picture. i love it. enjoy your great new ride.

You will not regret it, I think the Camaro looks OK, but the interior sucks and the blind spot is ridiculous, not to mention it is a Chevy.....

I have had many fords, not issues with any of them. My friend bought a brand new GMC Denali and it has been to the shop like 4 times in, he just bought it 5 months ago.

Congrats!!!!

What a great story. Congrats on your killer new ride.

Jer

GM deserves it. I hope Ford runs Obama motors in the ground. I was a GM guy all my life, now I own a 2009 Ranger, a 2008 GT500, My wife has a 2005 Thunderbird and a leased Hummer. The Hummer goes back this fall. All of the Fords were bought new. :happy feet: After the GM debockle I will not go back...MY $.02

Archived