TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Canadian Production numbers for 2009 KR

BADSNAKE

I'm a new member who recently flew down and drove back my newly purchased red 2009KR from Indiana to Ontario, Canada. Would anyone out there know how many Canadian 2009 KR's there are of each colour (especially red) and the total amount of Canadian vehicles? What a car and a fulfillment of a dream.

Badsnake welcome. Another Canuck for the group. I was told by my dealer that were only 200 KRs built for Canada. I am not sure if that is only for 09 or both years 08 and 09. Of course the number does not include cars bought in the US and then imported up here by the buyers such as yours.

Enjoy. Today was almost good enough to take the cars out.

Welcome to the club. We just got a 09 KR too and i'll bet you can't wait till spring. There were 100 KR's that came to Canada for 09 only. There were no 08's sold in Canada unless you bought one from the states and brought it back. I'm not to sure of how many of each color came to Canada though.

I didn't think that the Ford dealers in the states were selling cars to Candian residents?

Welcome to the club. We just got a 09 KR too and i'll bet you can't wait till spring. There were 100 KR's that came to Canada for 09 only. There were no 08's sold in Canada unless you bought one from the states and brought it back. I'm not to sure of how many of each color came to Canada though.

I didn't think that the Ford dealers in the states were selling cars to Candian residents?

They were selling to Canadians and they definitely still will. Only thing is only the 09KR is allowed to be imported into Canada. The 2008 is non admissible at this time.

QSS

They were selling to Canadians and they definitely still will. Only thing is only the 09KR is allowed to be imported into Canada. The 2008 is non admissible at this time.

QSS

If you plan on buying an 09 from a dealer and bringing back to Canada, make sure you get an all inclusive price. KR's imported to Canada do not receive a $7500.00 rebate. Rebate only applies to cars titled in the US.

I know of an 09` that just sold for $62,000 at a Hamilton dealer. (Vista Blue 83km)

Really! That's a decent price. With exchange, shipping and GST that puts this right around $54K US. That's right in my ballpark. Any other dealers out there with this price? I'm interested!!!! Very interested.

QSS

Really! That's a decent price. With exchange, shipping and GST that puts this right around $54K US. That's right in my ballpark. Any other dealers out there with this price? I'm interested!!!! Very interested.

QSS

I thougt so to it was in the local paper dealer add & by the time I phoned at 9:00 a:m it was sold. Iwill post if I see anymore.

Archived