TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Actual stock 2010 1/4 mile times

Mark302

So what has your car run stock? I see so many different numbers out there. Also did you run in sport or with traction control completely off? Thanks in adavance!

Can't answer your question, but welcome to Team Shelby Mark!!! Look forward to this spring. I bet you're going nutz...

I hate quoting magazines, but MMFF got a 2010 to go 11's on the stock tires...

Can't answer your question, but welcome to Team Shelby Mark!!! Look forward to this spring. I bet you're going nutz...

I hate quoting magazines, but MMFF got a 2010 to go 11's on the stock tires...

Wow, missed that article. 11s is really cookin on the factory tires. Very impressive indeed. Didn't realize that the 10s were that strong.

the time that the 2010 GT500 does is 11.9@120 on stock tires.muscle mustangs & fast fords october 09.

Thanks Greg! This site is great!

From everything I have read they are about 2 tenths faster than 08's and 5 mph. The numbers are just so all over the place.

We had an 03' Cobra that ran 11.9@120 in pefect conditions but consistantly ran 12.3's@116 so that is kind of what I am guessing the 2010 will be.

Congrats on the car, more depends on the driver and launch than anything obviously.

+1 Excellent point, my 03 Cobra in bone stock form only trapped at 113-114 and ran high 12's, and that was in very good NW Louisiana air. The Pro's from the magazines are gonna run much better times than the average once a month test and tune night driver. I have not had my GT500 at the track yet, but am not stock either any more, but it seems to actually hook way better than my 03 Cobra when it was stock.

+1 Excellent point, my 03 Cobra in bone stock form only trapped at 113-114 and ran high 12's, and that was in very good NW Louisiana air. The Pro's from the magazines are gonna run much better times than the average once a month test and tune night driver. I have not had my GT500 at the track yet, but am not stock either any more, but it seems to actually hook way better than my 03 Cobra when it was stock.

Does the new car feel faster than the 03? we haven't been able to drive the 2010 more than about 3 miles with wisconsin weather.

Does the new car feel faster than the 03? we haven't been able to drive the 2010 more than about 3 miles with wisconsin weather.

If you havent driven it 3 miles,Im guessing your supercharger hasnt even been set yet,unless the dealer did it

The computer has some sort of break in right??? Do you know details on how it works? Thanks.

I know its in your Shelby manual somewhere,and Im sure a TS member will correct me if Im wrong,but its 6 or 7 miles at continous speed, like on a highway or any 2 lane road w/o stopping. Youll feel the difference whne its set,and youll see the boost start working

I sold my Terminator two+ years ago and it was putting down 490 at the wheels when I let it go, my GT500 is probably at about 500 +- 10 now, between the time and the fact that I have only got 380 miles ont the new Shelby (really have not got hammered on it yet), I really can not draw a accurate conclusion, I know which one brings a bigger smile on my face when I drive it, no question Shelby FTW!

Archived