TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 SVT PP Color Options

vinstang

Just wanted to know what color combo's those of you who have already ordered your 2011 with the SVT PP package ordered. Putting in my order tomorrow and still not 100% sure on colors. Wanted Grey with Black or Kona with Silver but they are not offered with SVT PP. I wish Ford offered the same color combo as non SVT PP cars.

Vinny

Just wanted to know what color combo's those of you who have already ordered your 2011 with the SVT PP package ordered. Putting in my order tomorrow and still not 100% sure on colors. Wanted Grey with Black or Kona with Silver but they are not offered with SVT PP. I wish Ford offered the same color combo as non SVT PP cars.

Vinny

mygt500.jpg

mygt500front.jpg Here is the Kona SVT option........GO BLU

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Except for the thin stripes, I would change out the package stripes and make them larger - this is the look I am thinking of ordering! :dance:

Anyone have a pic of Grey with the red SVT stripes?

Totally off topic - The last photo does show the tuneable Gurney flap on the spoiler very well.

Back on topic, I would also like to see the sterling grey with red. I had Thunderbird turbo coupe that was dark grey and had red accents that I really liked although the accents were much thinner.

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered a 2011 GT500 race red with the SVT and electronics package. I actually like the narrower stripes on the SVT package. Of course that is just personal choice. The wheels also look great in my opinion. I previously owned a black mustang, and seriously considered purchasing an SVT with the red stripes. I've always thought the black and red looked awesome together...BUT...having owned a black mustang before, I remember how HARD it was to keep the car clean. Black indeed shows everything....from swirls to small minute scratches. Even dust seems to stand out on black vehicles. Just my two cents, but the red Shelbys I have seen in person looked great with the white striping.

Timothy E. Penziner Icon

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:15 AM

Coupe - Race Red / Black Stripes - Opt: w/ SVT Perf Pkg, Glass Roof & Electronics package.

I didnt think that was available it wasnt a option in my order guide. There are only three options Delete, White, Red.

If you got Black stripes you might want to make sure you got the SVT PP.

I didnt think that was available it wasnt a option in my order guide. There are only three options Delete, White, Red.

If you got Black stripes you might want to make sure you got the SVT PP.

Just went down to my dealer, confirmed there is no black strip if you go w/ black int., "mis-understanding.." so I changed my order to white stripes w/black/white int. Have to get the strips, after all it's a SHELBY! : )

Just went down to my dealer, confirmed there is no black strip if you go w/ black int., "mis-understanding.." so I changed my order to white stripes w/black/white int. Have to get the strips, after all it's a SHELBY! : )

I checked my order guide again, the SVT PP in Black only comes in Delete stripes or Red. Unless they updated the order guide. Might want to make sure that you are getting the PP if you wanted it.

I checked my order guide again, the SVT PP in Black only comes in Delete stripes or Red. Unless they updated the order guide. Might want to make sure that you are getting the PP if you wanted it.

I know I have the SVT PP, the dealer just explained it to me wrong when I ordered the Race Red, he mis read the color chart. I verified all my options today and had him print out the order.. Good to go! The wait is going to suck, but I know it's going to be worth it!

IThe wait is going to suck, but I know it's going to be worth it!

Tell me about it. I have been telling myself not to call and badger my dealer about any updates on the car till the 1st since I just ordered my on the 5th of March. It like presents under the tree, but worse, because it is a longer wait.

• 3 weeks later...

Tell me about it. I have been telling myself not to call and badger my dealer about any updates on the car till the 1st since I just ordered my on the 5th of March. It like presents under the tree, but worse, because it is a longer wait.

The wait might not be as long as you think. I just received a call from my dealership and my 2011 GT500 SVT race red PP is arriving on April 21st. (early birthday present alert) Looks like it is time to start clearing out some garage space. I can't wait to turn the key. I've listened to the sound of the 11 GT500 on Youtube so many times.....I just hope it is even better in person. I was expecting a delivery in early May, so the news today was indeed wonderful.

Ordered a Grabber Blue w/SVT

According to the Ford "build it" website, Grabber Blue is not a choice with the SVT Performance Package.

http://bp2.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/2011-Ford-Mustang#page=/Exterior/

SVT Base Colors:

Ebony

Kona Blue Metallic

Performance White

Ingot Silver Metal.ic

Stearling Gray Metallic

And the only stripe color offered for the above SVT PP base colors is Red.

Phill

Black Vert, SVT, Red Stripes, Electronics, and just waiting for a VIN and Schedule!! :happy feet:

That sounds like a great color combo. I'd def like to see some pics of that when you get it!!

According to the Ford "build it" website, Grabber Blue is not a choice with the SVT Performance Package.

http://bp2.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/2011-Ford-Mustang#page=/Exterior/

SVT Base Colors:

Ebony

Kona Blue Metallic

Performance White

Ingot Silver Metal.ic

Stearling Gray Metallic

And the only stripe color offered for the above SVT PP base colors is Red.

Phill

I ordered race red with the SVT package.....scheduled to arrive at the dealership Monday or Tuesday of next week. I can't wait to hear the roar of the engine.

I ordered race red with the SVT package.....scheduled to arrive at the dealership Monday or Tuesday of next week. I can't wait to hear the roar of the engine.

Jake Spoon,

Congratulations... you got the fastest color! Please post pics when your Shelby arrives next week.

Archived