TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American NASCAR Race Items

Fontech

This is a simply questions that needs to be addressed before TS Members arrive for the Shelby American NASCAR Race.

Is TS Members going to be able to use their 10% discount at the Shelby American NASCAR Race trailer?

If so, when we pickup our pair of tickets at the trailer on Friday 2/26/10 at 7:00am, can we at this time purchase our items?

I would like to Thank SAI for their GREAT PR with TS Members with the offer of these pair of tickets.

Tom

This is a simply questions that needs to be addressed before TS Members arrive for the Shelby American NASCAR Race.

Is TS Members going to be able to use their 10% discount at the Shelby American NASCAR Race trailer?

If so, when we pickup our pair of tickets at the trailer on Friday 2/26/10 at 7:00am, can we at this time purchase our items?

I would like to Thank SAI for their GREAT PR with TS Members with the offer of these pair of tickets.

Tom

Good question Tom.... I too want to give out a big thanks to SAI for this fantastic opportunity! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived