TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Such pain I must endure

39Mustang

Yesterday I had surgery to repair damaged nerves in my elbow and the wrist and around 3am all the good stuff wore off and the pain lets just say :censored: hurts! However, the fact I won't be able to drive my Shelby or any other of my Mustangs for 8-12 weeks :banghead: is a lot more painful!

My Mustangs feel like :angry22::hysterical::hysterical: let us out

I feel your pain, I had hand surgery once and couldn't shift gears in the mistress for 7 weeks! Long 7 weeks..........

Yesterday I had surgery to repair damaged nerves in my elbow and the wrist and around 3am all the good stuff wore off and the pain lets just say :censored: hurts! However, the fact I won't be able to drive my Shelby or any other of my Mustangs for 8-12 weeks :banghead: is a lot more painful!

That's one good thing about Wisconsin............you have to put your nice car away for the winter(because they salt the crap out of the roads) about the middle of November and really can't get it out until the first good rain, around April 1st. So we plan for stuff like that during the down time. Get well soon!

Thanks all.. will spend time planning mods and such as still want to delete the rear seat and add a 4-point roll bar. Not sure what Roll Bar to use and 'whose' rear seat delete?

suggestions welcome

Thanks all.. will spend time planning mods and such as still want to delete the rear seat and add a 4-point roll bar. Not sure what Roll Bar to use and 'whose' rear seat delete?

suggestions welcome

It could be worse you could have evil monkey's chasing you 24/7 !!! Feel better and take 2 pain killers and call your Rabbi.

I sure don't want your mustang to suffer......I'll be up to take that baby for a spin!

All Kidding aside I hope you have a speedy recovery

SVT

That's one good thing about Wisconsin............you have to put your nice car away for the winter(because they salt the crap out of the roads) about the middle of November and really can't get it out until the first good rain, around April 1st. So we plan for stuff like that during the down time. Get well soon!

Couldn't have said it better myself. :happy feet:

Archived