TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FOG LIGHTS

ebonyscgt500

There maybe a simple answer to this question , where is the switch to turn on the lower fog lights on the Shelby ......not to mistake this question to be for the high beam lights ,but this is for the lower fog lights .....I looked and could not seem to find the switch......thanks for any help on this ..........

There maybe a simple answer to this question , where is the switch to turn on the lower fog lights on the Shelby ......not to mistake this question to be for the high beam lights ,but this is for the lower fog lights .....I looked and could not seem to find the switch......thanks for any help on this ..........

Its built into the headlight switch. Pull and turn.

Pull the headlamp knob out after it's in a park lamp or in the all on position.

Are you drinking again? :finger: read the manual that's in the glove box :doh: this is your cars bible :yup: read it & study it, their will be a test at the end :hysterical:

I Love my Fog Lamps. Every time I criuse in the rocket I turn the light switch one turn to the right and pull out the switch. Makes cool pics at dusk!!!!!!!!!!!!! BillyRay

post-3364-1168635367_thumb.jpg

post-3364-1168635367_thumb.jpg

I got one today from Canada but it had a DVD in it & a $2 coin.

Cool you got it!

Not sure if you recall you had indicated you would put on the Shelby GT 500 program you had recorded for me.

Cheers,

Barry

Note also that when the fog lights are on and you switch your highs on, the Fog lights will go off....just in case your wondering.

Cheers,

Requis

Cool you got it!

Not sure if you recall you had indicated you would put on the Shelby GT 500 program you had recorded for me.

Cheers,

Barry

Requis

It's starting to come back to me now..... AHhhhhhhh yes, the motorweek clip. I'll try find some time to get it done in the next week or two. I'll PM you when it goes out. bye the way does that coin spy on me & my shelby :hysterical2:

I Love my Fog Lamps. Every time I criuse in the rocket I turn the light switch one turn to the right and pull out the switch. Makes cool pics at dusk!!!!!!!!!!!!! BillyRay

I agree BillyRay, they look great but it won't work in Canada, thanks to the law that we need DRL's Daytime Running Lights, so I can't have the fog lights on without having the low beams on and that sucks. Along with our stupid change in 1978 to the metric system kms vs mph which also sucks. :banghead::rant:

It's starting to come back to me now..... AHhhhhhhh yes, the motorweek clip. I'll try find some time to get it done in the next week or two. I'll PM you when it goes out. bye the way does that coin spy on me & my shelby :hysterical2:

Lets just say keep it in the Shelby so that I can find you when we meet up for the reunion in Michigan this summer!

:happy feet: THanks CW Appreciate it!

Cheers,

Requis

I Love how the GO lites up around the fog lights. :happy feet: Man that looks cool.

Don't let grabber hear you say that :hysterical: he'll go nuts :hysterical2:

You must admit that it looks super cool on the GO. :yup:

• 3 months later...
I agree BillyRay, they look great but it won't work in Canada, thanks to the law that we need DRL's Daytime Running Lights, so I can't have the fog lights on without having the low beams on and that sucks. Along with our stupid change in 1978 to the metric system kms vs mph which also sucks. :banghead::rant:

svtkeith,

I thought your statement was correct but I checked my Fog Lights last night and they do indeed go on with just the Parking lights. They do go off with the High beams however.

JD

Archived