TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Question

Perimeter

I know it's probably the dumbest question in the world but here it goes lol.....

It is possible to put Microsoft Sync in the earlier models. Like my 07 GT500.

No, sorry, it cannot be retrofitted.

Thanks... I really like the Microsoft sync and if their was any way to put it in my car... i would haha. it's so high tech lol.

Me too. I'll bet that with enough money Sync can be added, but replacing wiring harnesses and the steering wheel don't sound particularly attractive. We have Sync in an Escape and it is definitely cool. It charges the I-pod, connects with several family cell phones, and allows finger-tip music selection. Much better than looking down to fool with the I-pod.

Me too. I'll bet that with enough money Sync can be added, but replacing wiring harnesses and the steering wheel don't sound particularly attractive. We have Sync in an Escape and it is definitely cool. It charges the I-pod, connects with several family cell phones, and allows finger-tip music selection. Much better than looking down to fool with the I-pod.

Not sure about the Ford "kit", but some of the aftermarket kits have "wireless" controls that mount to the steering wheel (no wiring harness changes/mods). :shift:

Archived