TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black Grille

shelbyguy470

So, I am finally ready to change both grilles on my 07 GT/SC to black ones after seeing posts of them. Well, it seems that from Shelby they are no longer available. Does anyone know where the billet grilles in black can be found?

Thanks,

Russ

So, I am finally ready to change both grilles on my 07 GT/SC to black ones after seeing posts of them. Well, it seems that from Shelby they are no longer available. Does anyone know where the billet grilles in black can be found?

Thanks,

Russ, I would call Shelby Parts, to see if they have the part. If they do not have the lower black grill then Joe Hech Racing at info@joehechracing.com 732-370-4325 just had several on Ebay. The grill is the Shelby part and comes with the CS part number tag. Definitely, I would only buy an authentic Shelby part ,not one of those cheap knock offs that's out there.

fyi champion is a shelby parts dealer, no knock off's... like I said, my stuff came drop shipped from vegas...

Sorry, that post didn't come out right, didn't intend to say Champion wasn't selling authentic Shelby parts, just recommending to always buy authentic CS parts , preferably from CS Performance Parts if available.

No worries, I also liked the champion site in that shipping is quoted before you submit the order, nothing that a phone call couldn't have cured with shelby's site probably, (and maybe the shelby store has fixed this issue now?) but I really prefer online ordering to over the phone so that I know that nothing gets miscommunicated. I'm sure CSPP still gets a nice cut when ordering via their authorized resellers too.

Archived