TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New York International Auto Show April 2-11

QuadCam

The 2010 New York International Auto Show at the Javitts Center in NYC is from April 2nd through April 15th.

Tickets are $14.00 each, but right now they are only $12.00.

I plan to take a "mental health day" (no comments please) one day the week of April 5th (the weekend crowds are crazy).

Any TS members wanting to see the show? Maybe we can meet at the 2011 Mustang 5.0 display for lunch?

My birthday is that week.......Im game.

No kidding, Good For You, so what day is it?

I'm with the CaptDave, I have not set a date yet, so if you have any preferences????

Anyday but Friday (traffic is always a beotch), however, I would make an exception for you, Counselor!!! :)

You guys have a good time. I'd like to join you but weekday days off are hard for me to schedule due to potential business travel. I'll watch this forum though just in case.

No kidding, Good For You, so what day is it?

I'm with the CaptDave, I have not set a date yet, so if you have any preferences????

Anyday but Friday (traffic is always a beotch), however, I would make an exception for you, Counselor!!! :)

My birthday is the 1st....really.

I'll ask Dale tonight what day is good for her and let you know tomorrow.

Lets do this,.

My birthday is the 1st....really.

I'll ask Dale tonight what day is good for her and let you know tomorrow.

Lets do this,.

:hysterical3:

...But I can think of some other days, like December 25 +/- 5 days gets you the "UniGift;" then there's my brother who was born on October 31st!

M, Tu, W, Th work for me.

I think Ilmor needs to visit a client in Lower Manhattan, or Northern Jersey that week. :yup:

Dale is off from entire week the week after the show and is reluctant to take a day off for the show.

I really didnt want to go without Dale.

My place is here with her.

Just make your plans and I may join you all down there.

I just cant commit, sorry.

Wow Michael that's so thoughtful of you..... :cry:

That's what I call Loyalty..... :salute:

And I really hope to meet both you and Dale this year.... :)

Wow Michael that's so thoughtful of you..... :cry:

That's what I call Loyalty..... :salute:

And I really hope to meet both you and Dale this year.... :)

Yes, what Laurie said! :)

We'll miss you, but hopefully see you both later this year somewhere...

I'm going to take a vacation day April 7th (Hump Day) to attend the NYIAS in NYC. ^_^

I have a buddy that always joins me (former Camaro gear head), and we walk the entire display (all levels). :whew:

Hump Day busts up the week and the floor models are more relaxed and fun to play with... :yup:

Anybody wanting to meet up, post a reply. Like I said, the new 2011 5.0 Mustang would be an appropriate place to gather; if the have a GT500 there, even better!

:party2:

• 4 months later...

I don't know this or my you saw the new's it's a little late on the heads up but keep it in your head for next year show. The gangs use the NY car show for new memberships they have to either find a victim of the public. If not take out a rival new member their was several attacks at the show. The city is thinking of not having the show in the city do to the high gang activity this year show had alot of problems that were down played. These gang members are ruthless they prey on someone not to rob them but they have to kill you and their proof is your I.D. You might remember the poor guy in long island who fell victim to a gang new members. The bloods and the latin kings are worst of them. One time during a parade about 20 of the bloods decided that they can do what they want and decided to start marching in the parade. They ended up parade on my the cops there is no mercy for these gangs and no one has pity for them.

Word of advice and knowledge makes less chance of being a victim

Archived