TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 GT500 SVT Stripes

Kona Blu

CIMG0737.jpg

What do you all think of this stripe configuration? Kona Blue with Silver with Red...........GO BLU

Looks great!

You beat me to it. I was thinkin' about doing pretty much the same thing with my Kona/White 500. Only difference I was thinkin' on doin' was instead of a single stripe between the two, putting a red stripe on both edges of the stripes. So instead of a single down the middle, two of 'em next to the stripes.

And I was also going with red which would go along with red fender stripes and brake calipers.

Nice job. How long did it take you?

Phill

Looks pretty sweet, gives the stripes a bit more flavor. Looking at the side view of your front wheel, what springs do you have, looks like you're lowered just the right amount to look good but hopefully not scrape.

Eibach Coil-overs, Front stock height rear lowered 2"..........GO BLU

Looks great!

You beat me to it. I was thinkin' about doing pretty much the same thing with my Kona/White 500. Only difference I was thinkin' on doin' was instead of a single stripe between the two, putting a red stripe on both edges of the stripes. So instead of a single down the middle, two of 'em next to the stripes.

And I was also going with red which would go along with red fender stripes and brake calipers.

Nice job. How long did it take you?

Phill

Three hrs..........GO BLU

Man thats incedibly great looking,and the colors are perfect--how did you manage to ake them so parallel and straight.Ive got a red/silver combo,so red wouldnt work for me--maybe black--HMMM!!

Take your time and start by securing one end and pull strait then press.............GO BLU

thanks kona blu; thats what i wanted to see (2' drop in the rear) looks great . hows that coil over ride ?

I also drive a Ford GT. With the coil-overs on the Shelby she rides more like the FGT. Very stable and corners like I want. With the rear lowered 2" it has the look and the feel I wanted. No complaints............GO BLU

Very nice, makes the stripes on the car really pop. Okay, for us guys that have the Grabber Blue with White stripe, what would be a good accent color for us? My wife thought the red, but I don't think its going to be as striking as the Kona Blue. Any suggestions?

Try 3M 1/4" black vinyl tape and design to your desire...........GO BLU

Archived