TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New owner from Virginia Beach...

WydOpen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm relatively new too... From VA. Beach! I think you live in my neighborhood! Woodbridge Point? Very nice GT500; congratulations!

Nope, I used to live over near Bayville in Virginia Beach, but now I'm over in Sajo Farm. I believe you're over in the Kempsville area, correct? Nice area!

Nope, I used to live over near Bayville in Virginia Beach, but now I'm over in Sajo Farm. I believe you're over in the Kempsville area, correct? Nice area!

correct, I live in south Kempsville near Chesapeake. You live down the street from the Amphib base? I wasn't aware that they were building new homes there. I have seen a 2010 Kona Blue GT500 around my area. See you around town!

Correct, just around the corner from NABLC. I was looking over in your area when I was house hunting. Nice area, I just preferred a more central location.

Not sure if you know or not, but Saturday afternoons there is a big car meet at Jenro's in Virginia Beach on the corner of Independence Blvd and Haygood. A lot of nice domestics (old and new) and an occasional import that is done up nice. I know there is at least one other Kona Blue with white stripes running around the area, might be more.

See ya around!

Correct, just around the corner from NABLC. I was looking over in your area when I was house hunting. Nice area, I just preferred a more central location.

Not sure if you know or not, but Saturday afternoons there is a big car meet at Jenro's in Virginia Beach on the corner of Independence Blvd and Haygood. A lot of nice domestics (old and new) and an occasional import that is done up nice. I know there is at least one other Kona Blue with white stripes running around the area, might be more.

See ya around!

Jenro's, huh? I'll have to check it out. I'm taking my son to Moyock muscle on Friday to look at potential project cars but, I'll have to stop buy Jenro's. Noon a good time?

Jenro's, huh? I'll have to check it out. I'm taking my son to Moyock muscle on Friday to look at potential project cars but, I'll have to stop buy Jenro's. Noon a good time?

They have some nice cars there at Moyock Muscle. I'd say closer to 3pm on Saturday for Jenro's.

Archived