TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Personalized license plates need suggestions

sprayboy422

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

BLUBYU is on a Blue corvette in Morgan Hill, CA. He tried to excercise his car and I did what his plate said. I BLUBYU in a hurry. I even gave him the jump. But at 105mph with the rear tires smoking, it wasn't long before QWKSNAK BLUBYU and left you for good. I see this guy all the time and he won't look at me no more. I think his pride got hurt. I actually wanted to talk to him. But he flipped me off the next time I saw him. So I make it a point to BLUBYU every time now.

I have 2009 white w/blue stripes GT500 going to get personalized plates my state only lets you have 6 letters or numbers and yes SHELBY GT500 and SNAKE are taken anybody have any good ideals? THANKS. :shift:

VENOM

or

VENMM which is the one I have as VENOM had been taken. My car is well known by the plate ........ not sure if that is a good thing!

Cheers

KiwiSnake

• 4 weeks later...

So I thought off a few...let me know what you think as I need to get one of them...

fkngfst

vaprtrl

vapriz

2qwk 4u

I have an 09 Vapor....so, that is why the Vapor ones. All of these are available in my state...so, want to get one of them

• 9 months later...

ive also seen an 04 cobra that says

IWHINE

I've been toyin with the idea of WHINER. But I do like the IWHINE too.

I also like QTR HRS, GOT PSI, 4C FED, and then for all the people who ask how I can afford my car and everything ive done to it.... HRD WRK. I'm limited to six spaces.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is a great plate!. I gotta ask.Where did the carbon fiber come from? Nice signature too!

Thanks!

The trunk panel is from Moss and the Faux cap cover is from Raceskinz, they are the only ones I could find that make it. I met them at SEMA last year.

Archived