TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What bulbs in the brakeduct/fog combo lights?

The lights are from PIAA and are sold in the Shelby Store PIAA Lights

They are a part of the Brake Cooling Bezel/Driving Light kit...I would assume that the lights are white to blue in appearance. I'm not sure which bulb they take, and I don't believe that they come with any shields from what I can see in the kit.

The lights are from PIAA and are sold in the Shelby Store PIAA Lights

They are a part of the Brake Cooling Bezel/Driving Light kit...I would assume that the lights are white to blue in appearance. I'm not sure which bulb they take, and I don't believe that they come with any shields from what I can see in the kit.

The rock shields come with but pop off.

I don't think the rock shields would fit behind the lower brake duct/driving light bezels would they? I did notice on the PIAA site that they have a clear protective film that will go over some of the lights...might be worth looking into...

I meant the little shields inside the light directly in front of the bulb, like on the 05/06 headlights vs the 07-09 which did not have the shield, helps cut down on glare (when playing with other setups)

See this example of the black shield vs blacktipped bulb without separate shield

ford_mustang_v6_premium_coupe_2005_exterior_headlight.jpg

ford_mustang_gt_coupe_2009_exterior_headlight.jpg

I meant the little shields inside the light directly in front of the bulb, like on the 05/06 headlights vs the 07-09 which did not have the shield, helps cut down on glare (when playing with other setups)

See this example of the black shield vs blacktipped bulb without separate shield

ford_mustang_v6_premium_coupe_2005_exterior_headlight.jpg

ford_mustang_gt_coupe_2009_exterior_headlight.jpg

Doesn't look like they do in the picture in the link I posted....I have a 2008 with HID lights and they are diferent from these that you posted even...

Archived