TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 GT500 Die-Cast Models

GOTVENOMGT500

Thought I'd pass this site along for those interested in picking up a model of their beloved GT500. Looks like they carry most color combos :happy feet:

http://www.diecastmodelswholesale.com/servlet/Categories

146bkbuk01.jpg

146bkbuk06.jpg

146bkbuk03.jpg

Dunno they got the seat stripes correct though....

146bkbuk04.jpg

146bkbuk_box.jpg

Bought mine at Toys R Us. Black and Blue like the one pictured, My seats are correct. I have yet to take mine out of the box. Nice little item to display with car at car shows. Think I paid $20.

Oops sorry all, just took a look at mine. I was wrong no stripes on my seats either.

Also just made a diaper run to Toy R Us and did a walk through the toy section and no 2010's left. Will check back at the end of the week to recheck supply, and report back. Also price was $19.99, I will be more then happy to look for anyone that is interested. Shipping can't be much more then $6-8.

So best guess would be less then $30 with tax and shipping.

PS. Not trying to make money, just looking to help anyone that would like to get one. Also not sure what ONLINE price is on other websites, so dont blast me if price is crazy high.

Todd

• 4 weeks later...

Look for a nice 1:18 to hit this month from GreenLight collectibles. They'll be GB /white and TR/white.

Just seen these on their website now : http://www.greenlighttoys.com/%5B~194~%5D

They still have to be pre-ordered..but they look pretty nice! Thanks for the head up on this falcongtho3.

Anybody come across any plastic model kits of the 2010 Shelby GT500 coupe? I'd like to pick up one of those. Wish they still made the extremely large model kits that they used back when I was growing up. I remember I had a black 70-something trans-am that seemed to be about 2 foot long to me at the time.

Wish they still made the extremely large model kits that they used back when I was growing up. I remember I had a black 70-something trans-am that seemed to be about 2 foot long to me at the time.

I miss those. I had/built the '78 Vette Pace Car as well as the '65 Mustang coupe that were offered. I remember the Trans Am but never got it. Could you imagine a '10/'11 GT500 offred in that scale? Wow!

Also, the GL people have updated their info on the 1:18 2010 GT500s, and they are delayed, about a month or so away.

This is the one I pre-ordered.

Those appear to be the same cars that Falcongtho3 linked to. Just from a different distributor.

I miss those. I had/built the '78 Vette Pace Car as well as the '65 Mustang coupe that were offered. I remember the Trans Am but never got it. Could you imagine a '10/'11 GT500 offred in that scale? Wow!

Also, the GL people have updated their info on the 1:18 2010 GT500s, and they are delayed, about a month or so away.

Wow..didn't think anyone would have remembered or had those! But that was seriously my favorite toy after I was done with it. For sure, if they came out with the '10 GT500 in that scale..I'd probably buy at least 3 of them. I looked around yesterday on the internet for any of the large scale models...all I could find was hot rod type ones...and only a couple. Think they were 18 inches long. Maybe some day they'll come back.

Man they are taking these replicas to the extreme, they even have delays just like the real ones did last year :hysterical:

:hysterical2:

Is this for 2010 guys only because there's gonna be 2011 owners that would also like a model?

Changes for me would be

Blue valve covers

natural finish on supercharger

SVT performance rims, gurney flap, stripes

I thought the Gurney flap was the same on the 2010.

Archived