TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any Other 11's Out there?

jduffy

Fellow Canadians,

I'm currently on my dealers list at number 11. Things have gotten pretty quiet over there, the last vehicle serialized was #7. I know some of the other Canadian Dealerships have delivered their #8 vehicles. I was just wondering if any of the other people with my position have heard anything from their dealers. I'm just tying to see if my Late April early may delivery scenario will work out. Not that I would want it much earlier than that.

JD

:shift: Sounds about right. I was # 8 and rec'd Dec 27th, car # 9 has just arrived too.........so if you're 11, I'd say February/March

SVTpower,

I would agree with you but my dealership still has not receive their 7th, 8th or 9th vehicle yet!

JD

SVTpower,

I would agree with you but my dealership still has not receive their 7th, 8th or 9th vehicle yet!

JD

sorry to hear, but there is no consistency, my dealer for a few months rec'd one per month, then 3, then 2, etc.......in December, they rec'd 3, one of which was mine (7, 8, & 9 )

Hey,

I picked mine up nov. 15 th..............

I was number 9........

managed 860km before the weather turned.......

car is out of this world!

There really is no way to tell...I was 5th and picked up my car Nov 1st. Drove it up to the 24th of December...only when it was Sunny of course!

Cheers,

Requis

Archived