TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1/64 2010 Shelby GT 500 Greenlight or Hotwheels?

twitch43

I just thought I would share pics of these cars. The blue one is from Hotwheels and the red is from Greenlight.

The Greenlight car is far superior than the Hotwheels version.

DSC00701.jpg

DSC00702.jpg

DSC00704.jpg

DSC00706.jpg

DSC00712.jpg

The Greenlight car has real rubber tires and opening hood and is a much better casting IMO.

Thanks for the look

I just thought I would share pics of these cars. The blue one is from Hotwheels and the red is from Greenlight.

The Greenlight car is far superior than the Hotwheels version.

The Greenlight car has real rubber tires and opening hood and is a much better casting IMO.

Thanks for the look

I agree, but for the price difference it should be. $0.99 for the HW to $12.00 for the GL UTH car. I don't think that GL has released a 2010 in one of their retail series yet, but even that would be $5.00. Again for the price difference I'd expect better quality and detail for the GL release. My .02.

GL released their 1:64 2010 GT500 just this month, in Kona Blue, in their Auction Series. Good looking car, and can't wait to add one to my collection. I've got both the red and green versions that were offered to their club members, and look forward to their 1:18 release that should be any time now.

GL released their 1:64 2010 GT500 just this month, in Kona Blue, in their Auction Series. Good looking car, and can't wait to add one to my collection. I've got both the red and green versions that were offered to their club members, and look forward to their 1:18 release that should be any time now.

I just picked up 2 of the 1/64 Kona Blue GT 500's. They are sweet and I'm thinking about pre-ordering all of the 1:18 Mustangs

Greenlight is getting ready to release. The 2010 Mustang GT, the 2010 GT 500 and the '67 Terlingua Tribute Mustang.

I expect those will be very very sweet.

• 2 weeks later...

Those are just flaws in the paint.

Here's the regular release Kona Blue Greenlight GT500

DSCN0680.jpg

How come I wasn't told that these were already out? lol

I'm gonna be gettin one, and a Camaro to go with it! They look great!

Archived