TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 GT500 & Homelink

ruiner

Yeah, I really wanted to put that in mine too, will wait and install the entire visor .

Also going to buy the parts to put in heated seats, I see they are also available on the 2011 now.

I am interested in the heated seats retrofit as well.

Homelink looks like a great addition too.

I just bought the homelink module to retofit my car...maybe i will wait a bit.

Hmm, nice catch.

I sure hope they will retrofit because I'll go for that option too.

Heated seats? Naw, the car is slippery on cold steets so I don't need a heated seat just so I can sit in the garage!

Phill

Hmm, nice catch.

I sure hope they will retrofit because I'll go for that option too.

Heated seats? Naw, the car is slippery on cold steets so I don't need a heated seat just so I can sit in the garage!

Phill

With a Vert heated seats would be really nice... Would extend my "top-down" season a bit.

I will post up as soon as my dealer can source the proper parts/dash switches for this install (as well as the visor mounted Homelink)

With a Vert heated seats would be really nice... Would extend my "top-down" season a bit.

I will post up as soon as my dealer can source the proper parts/dash switches for this install (as well as the visor mounted Homelink)

I would love heated seats in my vert. Please keep us posted with all the details.

Homelink.......what is it ?

It is a universal garage door opener that is built into the visor and can be programmed to work with your garage door opener, so you don't have one clipped to the visor. I have one built into my rear view mirror. It can be programmed to open three different doors, so you can choose which door to open if you have multiple doors or program family or friends garage doors into it.

Homelink

Archived