TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New toys keep ariving every day!

mustanggt500

All kinds of new toys arriving by UPS and FEDEX each day! Still waiting on my SHELBY dual fan heat exchanger, JLT Grabber Blue Strut brace, Redline Elite hood lifts and my set of sequential tail lights. Should all be here tomorrow and Monday. Now if there was a pretty Grabber Blue car in my garage to put it all on!

Wordedup2.jpg

Rumor bird has it, the stork is delivering my baby tomorrow at 9 AM..... to hold my breath now or not...hmm

Nic

PS - Will take before and after pics of MODS and delivery once I have them all!

Yeah, over excitement, forgot that I ended up buying the package from Lethal, and got there "Lethal 2010 2.6 pulley" and not the Steeda one! :fool: But yes, the underdrive is Metco, was pointing to it did not mean to state it was a steeda as well :) hehe

BUT, on another note, I had *NO* idea that sequential tail lights were part of the 2010!!! OMG that is sooooo awesome, been reading here for a year, trying to learn everything I could and I TOTALLY missed that one! WOOT tyty :happy feet: thanks much bpmurr!

Making my 68 Camaro feel a little self conscious though, I took that picture leaning back on the hood so I could fit the picture in! heh

Nic

Yeah, over excitement, forgot that I ended up buying the package from Lethal, and got there "Lethal 2010 2.6 pulley" and not the Steeda one! :fool: But yes, the underdrive is Metco, was pointing to it did not mean to state it was a steeda as well :) hehe

BUT, on another note, I had *NO* idea that sequential tail lights were part of the 2010!!! OMG that is sooooo awesome, been reading here for a year, trying to learn everything I could and I TOTALLY missed that one! WOOT tyty :happy feet: thanks much bpmurr!

Making my 68 Camaro feel a little self conscious though, I took that picture leaning back on the hood so I could fit the picture in! heh

Nic

Enjoy the car! :) I plan on doing a pulley swap as well. Still trying to decide which one.

Which one as in brand or as in size? I'm not an expert thats for sure, but from what i gather as long as you go with the big 3 or 4 brands for the quality issue its all the same?

Nic

I'm thinking about going with the Steeda Adjustable belt tensioner over the Metco. I'm still trying to find more information about the Steeda. It might help with belt slip by offering finer adjustment.

Archived