TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FRPP Lowering Springs

SicShelby

Loser. Aren't you supposed to be on the GM Forum?? Take a hike and leave your Shelby behind.

I am a loser, in fact im not a nice guy. The point is that I DID give props to the OP for his lowering springs, but I made a comment about the stripes that they are not to my liking. I stated my pompous opinion and got jumped on. Well, now more and more people are jumping on me for having an pompous opinion (asked for or not). Its my pompous opinion that I decided to voice, and if YOU dont like it, well then I better move along. I dont like them, and thats it, no more comment needed. If you want to continue to FLAME me, I will flame back and we can keep going as long as you like. So there you have it, take it or leave it. And again, the drop looks awesome.

I'm going to take my toys, go home and play with myself now. baby.gif

I am a loser, in fact im really not nice guy. The point is that I DID give props to the OP for his lowering springs, but I made a comment about the stripes that they are not to my liking. I stated my pompous opinion and got jumped on. Well, now more and more people are jumping on me for having an pompous opinion(asked for or not). Its my pompous opinion that I decided to voice, and if YOU dont like it well, then I better move along. I dont like them, and thats it, no more comment needed. If you want to continue to FLAME me, I will flame back and we can keep going as long as you like. So there you have it, take it or leave it. And again, the drop looks awesome.

All of our Shelbys look great !! What makes it even better is that each owner has the freedom to personalize his

or her own car making each one unique. So, we all may have different tastes, but seemingly enough we all

share one common thread......A SHELBY !!!

I'm weeping like the baby that I am baby.gif

ZXMustang,

We have a pretty good group of members here. Everyone has different tastes on what they like to do with there cars. With that being said, we have no problem with you expressing your opinions in a manner that is not considered rude. I have read your opinions in this thread and they cross that line.

Please try to enjoy the site in a manner that does not make rude poke.gif pokes at our members about their cars or their taste.

ZXMustang,

We have a pretty good group of members here. Everyone has different tastes on what they like to do with there cars. With that being said, we have no problem with you expressing your opinions in a manner that is not considered rude. I have read your opinions in this thread and they cross that line.

Please try to enjoy the site in a manner that does not make rude poke.gif pokes our members about their cars or their taste.

Well Put !!

Nice Job enjoy the new ride. :happy feet:

If you "framed" your pictures the same for the before and after they would show much better. :talkhand:

Not trying to criticize your "photography" :slapfight:

Thank you.

Lol, no it's no big deal. I was going to get the same angles and everything and then I got antsy and tore into it. :hysterical:

I am a loser, in fact im not a nice guy. The point is that I DID give props to the OP for his lowering springs, but I made a comment about the stripes that they are not to my liking. I stated my pompous opinion and got jumped on. Well, now more and more people are jumping on me for having an pompous opinion (asked for or not). Its my pompous opinion that I decided to voice, and if YOU dont like it, well then I better move along. I dont like them, and thats it, no more comment needed. If you want to continue to FLAME me, I will flame back and we can keep going as long as you like. So there you have it, take it or leave it. And again, the drop looks awesome.

Fair enough. I shouldn't have been so harsh on my response. I get pretty worked up when I see people on here who take the time to post pics because they are excited and proud of their car only to have them torn apart. You're right, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but using a little discretion and common courtesy in this case would have been much more well received. Enough said.

Sic, I look forward to meeting you this Summer if I can swing the Tahoe Cruise in September.

Jim

ZXMustang,

Please try to enjoy the site in a manner that does not make rude poke.gif pokes at our members about their cars or their taste.

+1. Thank you Grabber.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived