TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is this a good deal on a 10 GT500?

inyadreems

1) I currently have a dealer in the North East at 1k over invoice with a 51,270 MSRP and 3.9% for 60. I have been talking to several dealers in the NE and many want MSRP or 1k below MSRP. I do prefer this color combo and this is the only dealer offering me 1k over invoice. I was wondering how much more wiggle room is there?

2) I also found a used 2010 with 500 miles also with a former MSRP of 51,270. Dealer is at 47K, but not my first color choice. I could probably squeeze another 500 or 1000 on this one but the rate is 4.9 (used), although I could probably neg. that down too.

I am leaning towards the first deal because of color and original owner.........................thoughts?

Thanx

1) I currently have a dealer in the North East at 1k over invoice with a 51,270 MSRP and 3.9% for 60. I have been talking to several dealers in the NE and many want MSRP or 1k below MSRP. I do prefer this color combo and this is the only dealer offering me 1k over invoice. I was wondering how much more wiggle room is there?

2) I also found a used 2010 with 500 miles also with a former MSRP of 51,270. Dealer is at 47K, but not my first color choice. I could probably squeeze another 500 or 1000 on this one but the rate is 4.9 (used), although I could probably neg. that down too.

I am leaning towards the first deal because of color and original owner.........................thoughts?

Thanx

If you can wait a little while, once the 2011's hit the streets you will get a very good deal. Maybe some Ford rebates also, but then you will not have all that FUN driving one. MSRP@ 51K maybe down to 46K this summer.Who knows in the fall.

Archived