TEAM SHELBY FORUM

67 Terlingua Coupe

VINumUS GT

Ok so a friend of mine has a 67 Coupe he wanted to turn in to a Terlingua. Does Shelby offer a Terlingua package for the 67 Coupe. We saw this one at the Shelby Store in Vegas.

Teroldmustang03-1024.jpg

Other than the original cars, there were a couple made by Dallas Mustang that are TRT cars but that's it. There is no current upgrade package for a 67 Coupe.

Other than the original cars, there were a couple made by Dallas Mustang that are TRT cars but that's it. There is no current upgrade package for a 67 Coupe.

Oh I'm sure I could whip one up :shift:

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Dallas Mustang actually made four of the Terlingua cars they were all 1966 model cars. 3 Black, 1 Yellow. One black in Florida, one up northeast, one overseas. The yellow car was built for Bill Neale, and has been since sold to Kenny Northum of Quantum Performance. He built all four while he was with Dallas Mustang. The 67 Model pictured above was a concept vehicle owned by SAI that was just recently sold. Just to confirm there are no packages at this time for any vintage Terlingua cars, I do however have my own plans for my 67 out in the yard. I am wanting to replicate a Titus car.

Chris

• 1 month later...

Dallas Mustang actually made four of the Terlingua cars they were all 1966 model cars. 3 Black, 1 Yellow. One black in Florida, one up northeast, one overseas.

I watched as this one getting built in the back corner hidden by 2x4 walls covered with black plastic, and then it was brought out to the 40th in Tenn. to be shown:

Also have one of the original DMP Terlingua shirts stating "The Rabbit Runs Again!"

DSC01007.JPG

Jeff

I watched as this one getting built in the back corner hidden by 2x4 walls covered with black plastic, and then it was brought out to the 40th in Tenn. to be shown:

Also have one of the original DMP Terlingua shirts stating "The Rabbit Runs Again!"

Jeff

Well, aren't you special? confused.gif

Your so going to have a run-in with my base ball bat.

At least Ihad a picture to back it up with, Girlie Man :talkhand:

Dr. SVO phd

Your so going to have a run-in with my base ball bat.

At least Ihad a picture to back it up with, Girlie Man :talkhand:

Dr. SVO phd

You two are too much! :hysterical::hysterical:

Archived