TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Official images of other SVT color combos?

Mulanzo

Black stripe delete and Black SVT..... coming right up!

blackdelete.jpg

blacksvt.jpg

I was a little apprehensive about the mini stripes on the SVT...but on dark cars they look pretty mean. I may not change my stripes after all!

Awesome pics Mulanzo. I really like them. :happy feet:

Interested in your artistic photoshopping skills, I too, have a color request.

Can you make a Performance white 2011 GT500 SVT Performance package with a stripe delete?

Not to be nit picky or anything, but can you use this pic to photoshop the 500 please?

• 3 weeks later...

:drool:

It officially meets my supersnake94 seal of approval. That thing looks SWEET!!!! I love it! Very gorgeous car in that color combo. Thanks! :banvctory:

Does anyone know if it is possbile to get performance white with black stripes for 2011. understand stand that the SVT pack only comes with red or white stripes, but can we get the 2011 non-SVT pack with performance white and black stripes. If so... is the black a matte or glossy finish. If anyone has pictures of performance white w/ black stripes, could you plese post... thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if it is possbile to get performance white with black stripes for 2011. understand stand that the SVT pack only comes with red or white stripes, but can we get the 2011 non-SVT pack with performance white and black stripes. If so... is the black a matte or glossy finish. If anyone has pictures of performance white w/ black stripes, could you plese post... thanks

This is what I got out of my buyers guide.

Performance White, Color code HP, X or D

"D" indicates option 46D stripe delete and requires (6X) Interior

On the Grabber and Kona colors under the black there is just a D. So the X makes me think that it might be a option. But under all the other colors/accents they are marked or indicated by a square in the block.

So it might be possible but uncertain...

Mulanzo

I have a special request. Could you photoshop the vert in Black w/ SVT PP red stripes, and another with the Sterling Gray Metalic w/ SVT PP red stripe this combo has black accents with the stripes. I am very interested in the gray, seems like it might be a rare combo.

THANK YOU....

Sterling Gray Metalic is the dark gray correct? Just wanted to make sure it isnt a color in between gray and silver. Anyone know?

Here's a new link from Motortrend with some video and some better shots. Those stripes actually look pretty sweet. I'll reserve judgment until tonight though.

In my opinion, Ford hit another home run with the SVT Package wheel design. I like those just as much as the ones I have.

Hey guys, I just ordered my new GT500 and was wandering if anyone can answer my question. I got the kona blue SVT package with Red stripes also but I am confused as to what I will have on the inside on the interior seat pattern. Can someone help me there. Also I got mine fully loaded with everything except for the glass roof for $54k. Hopefully not to bad of a deal.

Hey guys, I just ordered my new GT500 and was wandering if anyone can answer my question. I got the kona blue SVT package with Red stripes also but I am confused as to what I will have on the inside on the interior seat pattern. Can someone help me there. Also I got mine fully loaded with everything except for the glass roof for $54k. Hopefully not to bad of a deal.

red stripes on the seats

Archived