TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Official images of other SVT color combos?

Mulanzo

I was hoping that during yesterdays reveal that we would see the whole color range of the GT500 SVTs... but all we got were the new Race Red and Ingot Silver. When do you expect the Kona, Grabber, Black...etc color combos to be revealed? I'm dying to see the Kona + Red since that is the one I ordered....

I was hoping that during yesterdays reveal that we would see the whole color range of the GT500 SVTs... but all we got were the new Race Red and Ingot Silver. When do you expect the Kona, Grabber, Black...etc color combos to be revealed? I'm dying to see the Kona + Red since that is the one I ordered....

Tried my best in Photoshop... this may have to hold you for now (until the official images are out)

Looks like a more modern Superman!

-Pockdog

Edit: changed the pic to show the silver stripes!

post-26242-126574847566_thumb.jpg

post-26242-126574980412_thumb.jpg

post-26242-126574847566_thumb.jpg

post-26242-126574980412_thumb.jpg

Tried my best in Photoshop... this may have to hold you for now (until the official images are out)

Looks like a more modern Superman!

-Pockdog

The Kona Blue SVT pkg. will have the small red stripes with silver edges. Red with silver on blue should be very interesting. GO BLU

Now that I see the narrow stripes and new wheels on the grabber blue color...I think these two elements of the car look every bit as good as the 2010 version. Thanks for your photoshop skills Pockdog.

Now that I see the narrow stripes and new wheels on the grabber blue color...I think these two elements of the car look every bit as good as the 2010 version. Thanks for your photoshop skills Pockdog.

This is my photoshop attempt. I can only hope it looks like this!

mygt500.jpg

For those of you with Photoshop capabilities.....PLEASE try to make as many of the different color combinations as you can. I really appreciate it!

Sure, in fact can somebody list all of the SVT color/stripe combos?

I'll see what I can do to make those.

-Pockdog

P.S. Mulanzo, nice work!

Here ya go................the real thing.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

http://wot.motortrend.com/6639714/auto-shows/2010-chicago-2011-ford-shelby-gt500-debuts-with-550-hp-little-fanfare/index.html

just awesome! i was starting to waver maybe going to the silver/red stripes, but now...damn! looks GREAT!

And PS: what amateur took those motor trend photos, geeze, they look like my kid took them, lol

I'm going to the Toronto Autoshow Shelby Gala tonight where they're inducting Shelby into the Hall of Fame. Hopefully I'll be able to take a picture with him and get him to sign my Purchase Order. I'll snap a few shots of the '11 GT500 they have on auction there tonight as well. Hopefully It's the Kona with Red :D

Here's a new link from Motortrend with some video and some better shots. Those stripes actually look pretty sweet. I'll reserve judgement until tonight though.

First Look from Motortrend

I'm going to the Toronto Autoshow Shelby Gala tonight where they're inducting Shelby into the Hall of Fame. Hopefully I'll be able to take a picture with him and get him to sign my Purchase Order. I'll snap a few shots of the '11 GT500 they have on auction there tonight as well. Hopefully It's the Kona with Red :D

if it is, snap more than a few :) :happy feet: :hysterical:

So I just got back from the Shelby Gala... They auctioned off a 2011 GT500...but it didn't have the SVT package. It was decked out in the Eleanor colors though which was cool.

OH.... the best part of the night. I shook hands with Shelby and he SIGNED my purchase order! I had goosebumps!

So I just got back from the Shelby Gala... They auctioned off a 2011 GT500...but it didn't have the SVT package. It was decked out in the Eleanor colors though which was cool.

OH.... the best part of the night. I shook hands with Shelby and he SIGNED my purchase order! I had goosebumps!

Congratulations, that must have been nice!

Now you have the perfect piece to start your "Documentation Notebook" for your car (just like Grabber)!

-Pockdog

Congratulations, that must have been nice!

Now you have the perfect piece to start your "Documentation Notebook" for your car (just like Grabber)!

-Pockdog

Yeah it was awesome. I wish I had a pic of him signing the paper or of me shaking his hand but my dad was grabbing a drink at the time. I have a post signature picture though.

He was really nice. I was walking along side him and he was waving to people and talking, I didn't think he was really listening, and I told him I had purchased my first car and it was a Shelby, and his reaction was that he immediately turned around and he said, "YEAH??!! Thats great!" and he stuck out his hand and shook my hand. It was amazing. Something I will always remember!

img8424w.jpg

img8426e.jpg

That's me holding the yellow paper (purchase agreement) and that's Shelby in the hat. Obviously he needs no introduction. The blonde standing in front of me told me no autographs. I laughed at her.

AWESOME!!!!

hey the blonde isnt bad either, get her to put the phone number on back, lol

Any one notice the heated seats on the Black 2011 GT500 with SVT PP in the Motortrend Pics? I know this is not an option but found it curious.

There is already another thread started about it.

Phill

Can you provide a link? I searched but did not find it. thanks

It's about 19 threads down from this one, with the title "2011 GT500 - Heated seats".

I don't know how to link a thread on this forum.....

Phill Pollard

Archived