TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Blue Oval Industries, Inc. - Elkton VA

JD Mustang10

BE CAREFUL WITH PURCHASES FROM BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES, INC. IN ELKTON VA!! DO A GOOGLE SEARCH OF THEM FOR REVIEWS - THEY HAVE TERRIBLE REVIEWS AND HAVE RIPPED OFF TOO MANY PEOPLE TO COUNT!!

THEY HAVE 32 COMPLAINTS AGAINST THEM WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!!! MANY PEOPLE DO LOTS OF BUSINESS WITH THEM SPENDING THOUSANDS AND THEN GET BAD/BROKEN PRODUCTS AND THE OWNERS MIKE & JOHN ARE RUDE AND WILL TELL YOU TO F-OFF AFTER SPENDING ALL THAT MONEY!!!

DON'T SUPPORT SUCH TERRIBLE SERVICE - BUYER BEWARE - STAY AWAY FROM BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES!!!

BE CAREFUL WITH PURCHASES FROM BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES, INC. IN ELKTON VA!! DO A GOOGLE SEARCH OF THEM FOR REVIEWS - THEY HAVE TERRIBLE REVIEWS AND HAVE RIPPED OFF TOO MANY PEOPLE TO COUNT!!

THEY HAVE 32 COMPLAINTS AGAINST THEM WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!!! MANY PEOPLE DO LOTS OF BUSINESS WITH THEM SPENDING THOUSANDS AND THEN GET BAD/BROKEN PRODUCTS AND THE OWNERS MIKE & JOHN ARE RUDE AND WILL TELL YOU TO F-OFF AFTER SPENDING ALL THAT MONEY!!!

DON'T SUPPORT SUCH TERRIBLE SERVICE - BUYER BEWARE - STAY AWAY FROM BLUE OVAL INDUSTRIES!!!

guess I'm lucking, never had a problem with them. even had to make a return once :lurk:

I've bought a lot of part from Blue Oval Industries and never had a problem, fast shipping, good prices. A look at their Ebay ratings was favorable also considering the volumn of items they sell. Just one opinion.

Everything I bought there was shipped on time and at a good price, looks like a case of sour grapes to me.

:slapfight:

I know from my own personal experience that the Internet is not a place to wash your laundry. Warnings that meant well quickly turn into bashing, and when it involves a parts/service supplier or other business, posting about it is borderline extortion. In some cases and states,a criminal act.

No matter how bad my experience may have been, I cannot bring myself to air my gripe in public. There are simply too many other ways to solve the problem, but a few require a little effort and some of us find it much easier (and more gratifying) to post up on a forum. To me, this is just another wall in a public john.

That said, I have 15+ sales with BON, no problems. Two were custom orders, mixing and matching parts to fit my need. No problem, no extra charge. Likewise, two returns, again no problems.

Maybe I'm just lucky?

Motto for Internet based business..."Bring an attiude and you get an attiude. Ask for assistance and you'll get help". Remember...It's you're money, but their livelyhood.

Drive on, and happy motoring, gents.

To me, this is just another wall in a public john.

Heh heh heh... good one. It's only funny because it's true...

Jer

I know from my own personal experience that the Internet is not a place to wash your laundry. Warnings that meant well quickly turn into bashing, and when it involves a parts/service supplier or other business, posting about it is borderline extortion. In some cases and states,a criminal act.

No matter how bad my experience may have been, I cannot bring myself to air my gripe in public. There are simply too many other ways to solve the problem, but a few require a little effort and some of us find it much easier (and more gratifying) to post up on a forum. To me, this is just another wall in a public john.

That said, I have 15+ sales with BON, no problems. Two were custom orders, mixing and matching parts to fit my need. No problem, no extra charge. Likewise, two returns, again no problems.

Maybe I'm just lucky?

Motto for Internet based business..."Bring an attiude and you get an attiude. Ask for assistance and you'll get help". Remember...It's you're money, but their livelyhood.

background_brick_wall.jpg

Maybe I'm just lucky?

I am VERY glad to hear that you have had good experiences with them. This is not an attack on Blue Oval Industries but truly meant to be a heads up. If you have done well with them I am happy for you - but I wish I had read some of the reviews. This is not a case of "sour grapes" as one person said or that I was in any way not willing to work with them to resolve issues. I didn't join this forum to vent - I am involved but being involved wanted to let everyone know of my experience - ISN'T THAT WHAT WE ARE HERE FOR?? I am greatful for yours, I am happy to hear so many who have done well with BOI - There are many of us who have not and the Better Business Bureau and any google search will show I am by far not the only one.

Instead of carrying on like children and calling a post about a personal experience (and others as I did my homework after) "extortion" can we use these forums for what they are for? Information?

That being said I am still looking for a great parts supplier for my Mustang - does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you everyone for your posts...good or bad - I appreciate the responses and look forward to information on a different supplier.

Never had a problem with them even though I just ordered the set of four slotted and drilled rotors. Thet came in fine and dandy.

JD, Sorry you're having issues, and you're right that it means little to your situation that others have had no problems with them, their parts, or service, but you already posted this same objection in the other Blue Oval thread:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/52540-blue-oval-industries/

There's really no reason to create another Blue Oval thread to get your point across or another to have people post replies to. I do hope you're able to work out what ever the issue is or find a supplier that fits your needs but I'm going to close this thread.

If anyone has a suggestion please post to the other thread.

This is an area to share information, and I think you did that in the other thread, but it's not a consumer complaint board.

Though the Consumerist is a great one that gets LOTS of attention:

http://consumerist.com/

Thanks and good luck!

Archived