TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Other colors for GT350

We have a rendering in Red with White stripes Swede..................but if I show you I'd have to kill you ! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

That's okay by me.

Show us and then kill him. No harm, no foul!~

Phill

We now have that in writing! :poke:

Roger

You mean this car in 2012 can be available in black with no stripes? I thought Carroll Shelby announced in some Dallas news media that this is the last year Shelby will be producing these types of autos.

You mean this car in 2012 can be available in black with no stripes? I thought Carroll Shelby announced in some Dallas news media that this is the last year Shelby will be producing these types of autos.

Just to clarify, he was eluding to the 5-6,000 year run of cars. We will focus on limited run vehicles and have ongoing product planning on the board.

And no stripe delete :) All working Shelby's wear stripes. ;)

Roger

Just to clarify, he was eluding to the 5-6,000 year run of cars. We will focus on limited run vehicles and have ongoing product planning on the board.

And no stripe delete :) All working Shelby's wear stripes. ;)

Roger

As always Roger you keep me inline Thanks! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I am thinking it would be traditional to offer -

Blue / White

Red/White

Green White

Is White with Blue only holding you back?

Guardsman Blue w/ White stripes!!

• 2 weeks later...

Roger, is a 'lemans stripe delete' option available for the new GT350?

I loved the original 1965 street car that, if I recall correctly, didn't have lemans stripes.

Easy, peel them off -- Deleted B)

Well, you could like it like this...the base price is 4500.00 more, but if you dont care about the stripes being painted like it comes stock, then they will give you vinyl stripes for -4500.00 off the total price.

:superhero:

I'm confused. :headscratch:

Socalwrench, is there anything that you do like about the GT350? Seems like you're just nitpicking it to death. Kind of odd for someone with "no dog in the fight" and who might like to see some of them in his shop.

Just sayin......

Not unless Ford makes Guardsman Blue part of their production color pallet. :)

Roger

FORD never offers any good colors for the Mustang! Legend Lime was a very popular color and they got rid of it. Would like to see Gulfstream Aqua, Royal Maroon, and Highland Green come back. I'd bet you would see a lot of 2011 GT500's in Legend Lime and Gulfstream Aqua if was available.

Red has been done and done and done...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ah, alright then. Still seems a tad ridiculous to me- the stripes should be painted on.

Back on topic. I think the next major color for the new GT350 should be something new; perhaps gray with red stripes.

large_01.jpg

Good looking Viper! Not sure about the color of those stripes though...

FORD never offers any good colors for the Mustang! Legend Lime was a very popular color and they got rid of it. Would like to see Gulfstream Aqua, Royal Maroon, and Highland Green come back. I'd bet you would see a lot of 2011 GT500's in Legend Lime and Gulfstream Aqua if was available.

Red has been done and done and done...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

LEGEND LIME rockon.gifrockon.gifrockon.gifwub.gif

Archived