TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Other colors for GT350

Not in the first year of production. smile.gif

Roger

Kind of like 1965 all over again... But since my all-time favorite car and color is the Red '66 GT350... One can only imagine how many pancakes I'll need to flip in 2011 if that combo is offered... Just going to be hard explaining that kind of purchase to my wife and the rest of my family slapfight.gif

Gregg

07SGT0547

• 2 months later...

Kind of like 1965 all over again... But since my all-time favorite car and color is the Red '66 GT350... One can only imagine how many pancakes I'll need to flip in 2011 if that combo is offered... Just going to be hard explaining that kind of purchase to my wife and the rest of my family slapfight.gif

Gregg

07SGT0547

I'm kind of on the fence here as I've never been a fan of white cars. It's at about the maximum limit of affordability (based on trading the SGT for the 11 mustang) for me, so with being said, I'll stick with the black SGT. Now had it been offered in blue with white as well, I'd have a deposit in. :shift:

Not in the first year of production. smile.gif

Roger

Sounds perfect for me I would like a blue one so If any color is an option for 2012 then mine will be a Blue 2012 GT350

I'm trying really hard to not always buy someything that is new and different becuase it is new and different. hysterical.gif

All my cars will be paid for by then so it will be no problem and now I can focus on future cars instead of my present car

I would bet there will be other colors produced at SA. Wanna take the bet. :hysterical3:

A couple of weeks back Daryl Waltrip interviewed Carroll Shelby at a telivised race. Shelby told him they were available "for under 30 thousand dollars" and DW said they were going to be available in TWO colors, White w/blue stripes and Blue w/white stripes. Shelby did *not* correct him.

Phill

• 1 month later...

Gregg

07SGT0547

You can hide it in my garage : )

I am thinking it would be traditional to offer -

Blue / White

Red/White

Green White

Is White with Blue only holding you back?

The Bullitt Green with white stripes. I just paid the SGT off and will not buy another Shelby unless it has all that I want. The price is to high and a Boss/ FR is to easy and cheap to make.

A Green what ever will be the only way I buy a new Shelby. I could not resist that color combo. These cars are way far away from my pay grade. The SGT was under powered but getable. Don't really care for the lines of the 2010+ cars. The same thing is happening that happened in the 70s.

Mike

White with Blue Stripes. It is the FASTEST color....for the GT350 :hysterical:

Personally, I always liked the white/blue combo....neither are my favorite colors in cars, but there is just something about it on a Shelby...it was the first combo I saw in a GT500 in person, and I fell in love with it! Then I saw black/red... :hysterical:

Still, now I got the bad boy GT500, and the white knight, classic shelby look white/blue GT350...what more could I want?

(I know, a Ford GT is in the cards somewhere down the line)

• 2 weeks later...

Highland Green with white stripes or a deep candy red with white stripes!! Hell I wish the GT500 would come in those colors as well.

:hysterical: Maybe not this year but get your $$$ ready! ;)

:hysterical: I love it, you are always building product image and enthusiasm :). I should have figured you'd have the knack to make it happen. Never count Roger out, when it comes to detail, if you have the coin you can have a 1 of a kind-

Rattlecan or DP90 flat black documented out of SA that way...debadged of course excepting the gloss black gt350 side stripe and trunk mounted gloss black S H E L B Y lettering...

CSM # 666 or # 13

Add a flat black SC and flat black valve covers....

Skip the cragers and go old school spun centerlines.

I'd get a vanity plate that said VOODOO.

Creepy huh?

So Roger can this happen?

Rattlecan or DP90 flat black documented out of SA that way...debadged of course excepting the gloss black gt350 side stripe and trunk mounted gloss black S H E L B Y lettering...

CSM # 666 or # 13

Add a flat black SC and flat black valve covers....

Skip the cragers and go old school spun centerlines.

I'd get a vanity plate that said VOODOO.

Creepy huh?

So Roger can this happen?

Oh yeah.........creepy! And to answer your question................your raddle can...........you can do whatever you want after you get the car. :hysterical:

So much for SWEDE's theory! hysterical.gif

I guess I'll have to live with my white car then...

But SWEDE I see a red one in your future! Very cool!

Blue with white would be cool as well, I love the Kona...

...although I do know how many cans it takes for a few specific cars...hysterical.gif

It is pretty dang mentally freeing to have a hot rod painted by Krylon...scratches dings no biggie...I wipe my bike down with WD-40 and a red shop rag...

Id bet you may sell a few flat black ones if you went for it, seriously.

Anyway, Hope your doing well Roger! Cheers!

The 350 is looking killer!

Archived