TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Trade for red stripe seats

fruitrj67

I just bought a 10 gt500 and would like to know if anyone would like to trade my white stripe seats for their red stripe seats.

I just bought an 11 with the SVT package. It has the red seats. I'd be interested in trading if you didn't mind waiting until the first production run gets sent out! I was going to have an upholsterer change the stripe color for me but if I can do a straight trade instead of gutting the seats... much better.

From observing all of the pictures of the 2011's on-line, it appears the 2011's are coming out with heated seats.

One person will be getting heated seats and need to install the dash switches & circuitry.

The other will be needing dash blanks...

You guys might wanna think about this before you make that trade!

Phill Pollard

From observing all of the pictures of the 2011's on-line, it appears the 2011's are coming out with heated seats.

One person will be getting heated seats and need to install the dash switches & circuitry.

The other will be needing dash blanks...

You guys might wanna think about this before you make that trade!

Phill Pollard

Yeah. That's a new development that might hamper this trade.. I wasn't aware of that.

Yeah. That's a new development that might hamper this trade.. I wasn't aware of that.

It's still not *confirmed* that they have heated seats.

What this is based on is that *every* photo of the 2011 dash is showing the heated seat icon. Not just on one car, but all that have shown the radio console. Either end of the switch panel just beside the temp 'hot/cold' button lays a red seat icon on a button. My 2010 is a black blank there....

So it may or may not be fact.....yet.

Phill Pollard

two other options--buy new seat covers,hold onto the white ones for a few years,and sell them when the originals start wearing out. on evryone elses cars

The other is to do what ive done to several muscle cars that had the wrong color interior on their vinyl seats.The vinyl inserts take a dye pretty readily.A good interior guy can match a desired color pretty well using a dye,epsecialy over white--just a thought--bob

Archived