TEAM SHELBY FORUM

" Saints Win Super Bowl XLIV "

Was that a great game or what? I've just ordered my t-shirts. I'm a Cowboys fan, but you gota luv this team. They were the underdog going in and pulled off a great win.

I couldn't believe that 1/2 time on-side kick and all the banging around the players did, everyone was pumped.

Congrates to the Saints.........

GG

The Commercials Sucked as did the Half Time Show.

The Who (what's left of them) were just pathetic. Daltrey plain 'ole can't sing anymore. At one point my wife said "Did you see that?" and she backed up the DVR. It looked like Daltrey was lip synching since the words coming out didn't match up with his mouth. The only thing we couldn't figure out was if he was lip synching why did it sound so bad?

Thats is awesome! Saints win superbowl the 40th. Its a sad day that Drew Breese will not be getting a free cadillac( could be a blessing) They have stopped doing that. I think it time for ford or shelby to step in and be that sponsor. I think Mr Brees would look better in a shelby anyway than a cheap cadillac.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/brees-wont-get-cadillac-for-mvp-win

The Who (what's left of them) were just pathetic. Daltrey plain 'ole can't sing anymore. At one point my wife said "Did you see that?" and she backed up the DVR. It looked like Daltrey was lip synching since the words coming out didn't match up with his mouth. The only thing we couldn't figure out was if he was lip synching why did it sound so bad?

Congrats to the Saints, they played great and deserved to win,.

As far as the Who is concerned..

Pathetic just about covers it.....but Im not sure.

I think Lame has to get in there somehow as well.

Daltrey just watched all future ticket sales dry up........

How bout a guitar player in the background backing up Townsend?

And when you could hear him, he was offkey, singing and playing....both of them.

Wow, they really sucked.

Congrats to the Saints, they played great and deserved to win,.

As far as the Who is concerned..

Pathetic just about covers it.....but Im not sure.

I think Lame has to get in there somehow as well.

Daltrey just watched all future ticket sales dry up........

How bout a guitar player in the background backing up Townsend?

And when you could hear him, he was offkey, singing and playing....both of them.

Wow, they really sucked.

The whole half time now and in the past ALL SUCK... I know this for a fact that they all record the half time days before the Super Bowl. I was at the Super Bowl XXXII as a guest of Sprint, which I had full access. They taped that half time show on Friday. Why can't they just do a LIVE half time show and do not worry about the audio?

I totally agree that The Who was off key and the guitar playing was really stupid. Not one stroke of the guitar had a key with song.

Tom

They can call it what ever they want......I call it Bad Sportsmanship from Peyto Manning.............

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Peyton-Manning-storms-off-Super-Bowl-field-Is-h?urn=nfl,218314

Great game! That second half on-side kick was a ballsy move that paid off. That was sweet!

Definately surprised the Colts with their "Pants Down"?????? :hysterical:

Although you really have to give credit to the Colts Offensive Line as there

was no pressure on Manning all game long and he still "FUGGED UP"!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

Well, it has started.........while watching the Game with my Dad, we commented on how crappy the Commercials were and also how Violent they were. I also told him to get used to them.......as much money they paid for those Commercials they will get as much play time as possible and sure enough, they are on every channel............ :censored::banghead:

Archived