TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"CARS AND COFFEE"

frazierfreud

i had a great time at "cars and coffee" yesterday. if anyone in the houston area has never made it there before, i highly recommend it. i met several ts members and got to check out everyone's ride. it was much larger than i thought it was going to be. i would estimate 200 cars were there. everything from a model T to fully customized show cars. if it was fast, it was there. very cool. first saturday of every month.

i had a great time at "cars and coffee" yesterday. if anyone in the houston area has never made it there before, i highly recommend it. i met several ts members and got to check out everyone's ride. it was much larger than i thought it was going to be. i would estimate 200 cars were there. everything from a model T to fully customized show cars. if it was fast, it was there. very cool. first saturday of every month.

Where is it held?

+1, nice to meet all of you, looking forward to next Month's get together

Archived