TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm insane (New 2010 Raptor AND 2010 GT500 purchased)

xjrguy

Because I wanted the truck now and for me the 5.4L is just fine and dandy for what I want from this truck.

The dealership had the vehicle on the lot with all the options and color I wanted at the time I was ready to buy.

I also got a good deal.

Hey its only money fellas !! Have fun !! What are you gonna do, die and give it to the government ??

Congrats to everybody on their fine purchases!

Now I'm gonna need to see some more pictures on this thread from everybody!

Congrats to everybody on their fine purchases!

Now I'm gonna need to see some more pictures on this thread from everybody!

I need to see pics of all your rides. I also want to know what you do for a living so I can do the same thing! :)

I need to see pics of all your rides. I also want to know what you do for a living so I can do the same thing! :)

Do a thread search on my name. I have some pic out there. I just updated this thread at some members' request:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/46214-teaser-shot-of-my-plum-crazy-kenne-bell-srt8-challenger-convertible/page__st__20__p__905776__fromsearch__1entry905776

As far as occupation- dermatologist/ dermatologic surgeon (mostly plastics for skin cancer treatment)

Last month I purchased 2 - 10' cars in the same day. Unfortunately my wife is a Chevy lover so I got my 2010 GT500 Black with silver stripes and she got her silver Camaro with black stripes. When I met her 25 years ago she owned a 1968 mustang coupe and somehow switched on me somewhere along the years. Grounds for divorce maybe??

Archived