TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black SGT Thread

azmartin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Notice how the Vista SGT thread is active and the White SGT thread is active? To much time worrying that they may encounter one of the Fearless Black SGT's. :car: :hysterical:

The Black SGT thread is silent DUE TO WE ARE TO BUSY BURNING UP THE ROAD in OUR FEARLESS BLACK SGT's. :shift:

Yes, FEARLESS. The Dark Knights of the road. B) So all other color SGT's Beware the Dark Side. :superhero:

:hysterical:

0527 in SoCal (Orange County) - She's in the garage until the rain blows over - the wife's car will get me to work until then. Come on long weekend!

anyone besides me jealous as hell of this garage! POST #44

anyone besides me jealous as hell of this garage! POST #44

Cars yes!!! Garage no. Not enough room. Leno, now he's got room. :hysterical:

• 1 month later...

I guess it's just horse farm memories now. Nothing scheduled for 2010 or future.....sad. :cry:

Were those and option with your SGT. I didn't see the option to select those. O trust me, I would have order those two options. :drool:

I don't mean the rims either (wife smacking me on the back of the head). :hysterical:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just added clear turn signal lenses. Gained 7 or 8 HP at the wheels. Most of that is due to the SGT being BLACK. Every mod makes it faster!

I agree!!! Not only is Black more beautiful, it is also much more S T E A T H Y!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Picked it up in Ohio.

Odometer reads 446 Miles.

Automatic

Interior Upgrade package

Shaker 1000

Less than 500 for sure

Not too many of these out there equipped like this.

Welcome! the only thing I see wrong with it, is WAY too few miles! Get it off the trailer and drive the wheels off!

Picked it up in Ohio.

Odometer reads 446 Miles.

Automatic

Interior Upgrade package

Shaker 1000

Less than 500 for sure

Not too many of these out there equipped like this.

Agree with you. I have only seen 1 auto in person. Have fun. Nothing like a an SGT!!!!!

SGT1936 is located in Southwestern Pennsylvania.

It's black and it's never been wet, only spray detailer has been used to wipe it down.

Odometer reads 466 miles.

It is garaged with a Shelby cover.

Have only driven it to a few local shows.

SGT1936 is an automatic with factory interior upgrade package and a shaker 1000 System.

Of the 508 black automatics manufactured, I haven't noticed too many out there with both of these factory options.

We purchased our 1st Mustang off our local Ford Dealers showroom floor in June of 1972, over the years we have owned a dozen or so Mustangs.

This one by far draws the most attention, and it truly is our favorite.

The black version of the 2007 Shelby GT is pictured on pages 244 and 245 in THE COMPLETE BOOK OF SHELBY AUTOMOBILES by Colin Comer published in 2009.

Archived