Black SGT Thread

azmartin

# 4812....

IMG_2708.jpg

IMG_2711.jpg

IMG_2703.jpg

IMG_2716.jpg

IMG_2719.jpg

don't worry guys, I have all the original parts and I can put 'er back to stock in a single weekend. :salute:

Have to admit. I really like your addons. Sweet ride. I bet you get lots of attention.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Glad you guys caught up after all us white sgts passed ya! peelout.gif It's about time.

They dont call us "White Lightning" for nothing! banvictory.gif

Don't worry, we'll have to stop for gas again and you'll be able to pass us....just don't take so long to catch up next time, okay? hysterical.gif

(Those white cars are like the little kid brothers, ya' always gotta' wait for 'em, sheeesh!) poke.gif

Don't worry, we'll have to stop for gas again and you'll be able to pass us....just don't take so long to catch up next time, okay? hysterical.gif

(Those white cars are like the little kid brothers, ya' always gotta' wait for 'em, sheeesh!) poke.gif

You guys have to stop for gas again? Jeez! You guys must be tryin' really hard to keep up with us white sgt's! We will pull over to grab a bite to eat so you can gain some ground! :hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...

Hate to Rub it in to all my fellow SGT and Shelby owners. Sunny and nice around 70 here in South Eastern AZ. :dance: Ah yes sunshine, no wind, clear skys and nothing but highway for me and SGT#2321. :shift: I'll try to get some extra miles in for those still snowed in or in the cold country. :hysterical: Sorry!! Just coldn't help it.

Hate to Rub it in to all my fellow SGT and Shelby owners. Sunny and nice around 70 here in South Eastern AZ. dance.gif Ah yes sunshine, no wind, clear skys and nothing but highway for me and SGT#2321. shift.gif I'll try to get some extra miles in for those still snowed in or in the cold country. hysterical.gif Sorry!! Just coldn't help it.

Yeah, I know what you mean...we just cruised along the coast and it was about 69 ( would have been warmer but for that darn wind chill factor!), not a cloud in the sky and just beautiful. Life is good when you're driving a black SGT! happy%20feet.gif

John

I feel for all you folks with snow issues. It used to be like that here every year, but anymore, we only get maybe a week of snow and thats it.

Our SGT was only locked up a couple of months this winter. Its taken a few drives already last month.

I feel for all you folks with snow issues. It used to be like that here every year, but anymore, we only get maybe a week of snow and thats it.

Our SGT was only locked up a couple of months this winter. Its taken a few drives already last month.

Have any more pics? :lurk:

It's not the snow here. The potholes are so deep that mt Mercedes got stuck in one. My Shelby can't go out until the roads are fixed.

It's not the snow here. The potholes are so deep that mt Mercedes got stuck in one. My Shelby can't go out until the roads are fixed.

Pot holes suck !!!

What mostly keeps the car in the garage is all the gravel left over on the roads. The street sweeper is starting to catch up. At least we DO NOT USE salt on the roads.

• 3 weeks later...

Just want you all to know that those of us in the S/W have been driving ours as much as we can to make up for those of you who have been hibernating. Glad to hear that you're thawing out....that'll take a lot of the pressure off of us! :whew:

John

wickedtascaApril2010.jpg

wickedtascaMikewheelsMark.jpg

drove back from Tasca last Saturday, SGT had been there getting a new hood scoop,etc....

200 very sweet miles coming home....... :happy feet:

I wish Tasca was only 200 miles from me!!! It's about 7 hours from where I am south of Rochester/Buffalo area. After I pay off my SGT, Tasca will be doing my SC package upgrade. Can't wait for that day. After that, there will be no disputing that Black is the fastest SGT color!!! :peelout:

I started the soon to be classic SGT/C thread. We also have #514 black SGT. Added new SGT caps to the engine compartment. Lower grill to finish the front. Upgraded hood pins. Sequential lighting to polish off the butt end. Featured small photo in Hot Rod mag Oct. 2009 page 54 when we did the Hot Rod Power Tour. Dreaming of more power some day........

Glenn

• 2 weeks later...

I see white SGT, Vista SGT, and the Orange SGT forums, so where is the Black SGT forum?

Hey! I love all the SGT's but black is my favorite (cause I have one). :dance: Where are all of us located?

Time to speak up and be noticed! :rant2::hysterical:

Back in Black and Loving it. :shift:

And to all my fellow SGT owners and Team Shelby members :salute:

#273 resides in Oviedo Florida

#273 resides in Oviedo Florida

Nice addtions to the SGT. Not to much extra weight either. :happy feet:

:shift: SGT #2321 had a good ride up Mt Graham over here in AZ. Nice windy road and not one for the faint of heart. :drool: Couldn't help but take the 25mph recommended curves at 55 or so. :dance: Not even a squeal from the wheels. Gotta love it, my wife was a little road sick, and not to happy. :rant2:

Anyway HWY191 is now open to Alpine. The route from Safford on HWY191 to Alpine to Pinetop to HWY 70 in Globe compares with the best roads anywhere in the country if not the world for nice windy climbing driving roads. Check it out. May see the OL SGT #2321 burning up the roads if you do. Anyone up for a day trip? :shift:

Archived