TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 GT500 Revealed

FordGeek

Thanks for the info. And I really like your Orange Vert.. I have a 2010 Kona/Silver with 1,000 miles on it in my garage. I love it but with the block change and the fact that I fell in love with the " Superman " color I decided to order a 2011. The stripes Ford uses are far from perfect. Those stickers they use will definitely need replacing over time. Mine are far from perfect, but this is not a Super car, not a Lambo or a Ferrari. It is a Super Mustang! I can live with it! Try buying a car with this many HP'S for the money? Can't be done and it is a blast to drive, denohew

Thanks for the complement. My orange vert is a Garage Queen. It has never been registered or titled and has 20 miles on it. Thats why I'm so excited about getting the '11 cause it will be a driver. Just wish the allocations would get sent out and see some VIN #s. My dealer got 4 last year and I'm his first one this year so 99.99% sure I got one comming. :happy feet: :happy feet:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the complement. My orange vert is a Garage Queen. It has never been registered or titled and has 20 miles on it. Thats why I'm so excited about getting the '11 cause it will be a driver. Just wish the allocations would get sent out and see some VIN #s. My dealer got 4 last year and I'm his first one this year so 99.99% sure I got one comming. happy feet.gifhappy feet.gif

Is there anything you have to do to a queen to keep it preserved. I'm talking about the motor and rear end and all the moving parts. Just wondering if the parts don't move, it must not be good for them.

How do you never title a car?

Just curious.

I think that their server crashed, and tech support says it's....

It's back!!!

Gone again...

550 H.P.!!!

Looks like the stripes are gone off the shifter!!! That sucks. They're probably only on the SVT pkg.

According to the AutoBlog article...

The Performance Package also gets some modest visual differentiators including narrower racing stripes down the center of the body along with the new wheel design. Inside the car, the shift knob on the Performance Package model lacks the stripes found on the base model.

So it may be that the SVT pkg does NOT get the stripes on the shift knob.

THEY WONT ANSWER FUTURE PLANS. NEVER WILL.

They may not even know! I'm certain that the sales numbers must factor into the decision to continue into the next MY and they will have to wait for some time to see what those numbers will be.

Archived