TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My opinion? Bad form SAI - locking the "bad plugs" topic...

BoneDoc

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think about it though, how many SS's did they make? 1000? Say 10% of those have the wrong plugs and fry a piston. An engine rebuild on 100 GT500 engines would be $$$$$$$$$$$

To my knowledgs not a single SS has burnt a piston because of these plugs. Has anyone else heard of a engine failure? I think everyone is taking for granted that these plugs are an issue. If there is no risk of a motor failure then why should SAI do anything? If you mod your car then change the plugs. Anyone swapping pullies, tunes, etc needs a plug change anyway (or atleast a gap change). Same with anyone running race gas or tracking the car. But they can not be responsible for that. It falls on the guy moding or racing the car to do his research.

To my knowledgs not a single SS has burnt a piston because of these plugs. Has anyone else heard of a engine failure? I think everyone is taking for granted that these plugs are an issue. If there is no risk of a motor failure then why should SAI do anything? If you mod your car then change the plugs. Anyone swapping pullies, tunes, etc needs a plug change anyway (or atleast a gap change). Same with anyone running race gas or tracking the car. But they can not be responsible for that. It falls on the guy moding or racing the car to do his research.

WHAT ABOUT THE GUY THAT DOESN'T MOD THE CAR BEYOUND WHAT IT IS---YOU KNOW FOR SOME OF US A 35K MOD TO A MUSTANG IS ALL WE CAN DO AND FOR THAT PRICE WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT AND EXPECTATION THAT IT IS DONE RIGHT AND DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME AND IF IT ISN'T WE HAVE THE SAME RIGHT TO EXPECT IT TO BE MADE RIGHT.

HOW ABOUT APPLYING LOGIC TO ANOTHER MODE OF TRANSPORTATION SUCH AS AN AIRPLANE. IF THE MANUFACTURE PUT THE WRONG PLUGS IN SOME OF THE ENGINES AND THEY KNEW AND DID NOTHING BECAUSE ONLY A FEW PILOTS COMPLAINED WHAT TYPE OF COMPANY WOULD THAT BE AND HOW BIG WOULD THE LIABILITY BE.

AND FORGET THE PISTON FAILURE AND ENGINE FAILURES ISSUES WHICH ARE OUT THERE WHAT ABOUT ALL OF US WHO HAVE HAD CONSTANT PROBLEMS GETTING IT RUN RIGHT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

YOU KNOW THE COST OF DOING THINGS RIGHT IS PENNIES--IN THIS CASE A SET OF SPRK PLUGS. SHELBYS RELUCTANCE TO DO THE RIGHT THING HERE IS ALREADY COSTING THEM A LOT AN THE POTENTIAL LOOMS OUT THERE FOR IT TO BE A GAME BREAKER.

ASK TOYOTA HOW THEY WOULD DO THINGS IF THEY HAD A CHANCE TO GO BACK AND NIP THE PROBLEM IN THE BUD WHEN IT FIRST STARTED A RUMBLINGS THAT THEY CHOSE TO IGNOR.

BOB

because KB said to change them and even included them with there SC. I am not aware of either KB or SAI saying that they only need to be changed if you do additional mods above the way it is installed at SAI. As far as I have read SAI is saying that they should be changed.

Then you should not have problem.

So your ok with the fact that in the Kenny Bell manual it says you should put in the TR6 plugs ?. What if a SS owner is not on this form, how would they know ? I had my car come back with the stock plugs, and if something would of happened before I found out and changed them, I would have been pissed after spending that much money, especially when it is right in the instruction manual. Every company makes mistakes, it's how the mistakes are handled that make a good company. Just my 2 cents

So your ok with the fact that in the Kenny Bell manual it says you should put in the TR6 plugs ?. What if a SS owner is not on this form, how would they know ? I had my car come back with the stock plugs, and if something would of happened before I found out and changed them, I would have been pissed after spending that much money, especially when it is right in the instruction manual. Every company makes mistakes, it's how the mistakes are handled that make a good company. Just my 2 cents

Kenne Bell also recommends 93 octane gas but 91 is still ok in stock form. My point is I think people are jumping to extremes here. They are one step colder plugs! Its not a ticking time bomb. I am sure SAI has talked to Kenne Bell about it in length many times. If they told SAI that they were putting there customers enignes in jeapordy and SAI did nothing about it then I think they would deserve the heat from this thread. And that might be the case, but I do not think its OK to just slam them without really knowing if these plugs are a concern. If you want to know what Kenne Bell says then pick up the phone and call them. I am not a guy that thinks SAI can do no wrong. I have had several strong opinions about customer service in the past, but there is a difference in not getting a guy a jacket and turning a blind eye to a problem that coud result in a blow engine. I think the later needs to be based on fact before it is made.

Kenne Bell also recommends 93 octane gas but 91 is still ok in stock form. My point is I think people are jumping to extremes here. They are one step colder plugs! Its not a ticking time bomb. I am sure SAI has talked to Kenne Bell about it in length many times. If they told SAI that they were putting there customers engines in jeapordy and SAI did nothing about it then I think they would deserve the heat from this thread. And that might be the case, but I do not think its OK to just slam them without really knowing if these plugs are a concern. If you want to know what Kenne Bell says then pick up the phone and call them. I am not a guy that thinks SAI can do no wrong. I have had several strong opinions about customer service in the past, but there is a difference in not getting a guy a jacket and turning a blind eye to a problem that coud result in a blow engine. I think the later needs to be based on fact before it is made.

Not trying to beat a dead horse hear, and I mean no disrespect, but with instructions like this,

Page 2 of Kenne Bell Installation Instructions.

Before Installation

3. Change your spark plugs BEFORE installing the supercharger kit! We highly recommend NGK-TR6 or Denso U-Groove Resistor type plug at least one heat range cooler. Colder plugs other than one heat range can cause idle stability issues and are not necessary. Gap the plugs at .035". Do not skip this or the engine can detonate! The stock plugs are too hot and can cause engine damaging detonation. Change the plugs before installing the supercharger kit!

it would be better to be safe that sorry, it's to late after you have engine problems, and everyone that drooped that kind of money for the SS has the right to know.

Kenne Bell also recommends 93 octane gas but 91 is still ok in stock form. My point is I think people are jumping to extremes here. They are one step colder plugs! Its not a ticking time bomb. I am sure SAI has talked to Kenne Bell about it in length many times. If they told SAI that they were putting there customers enignes in jeapordy and SAI did nothing about it then I think they would deserve the heat from this thread. And that might be the case, but I do not think its OK to just slam them without really knowing if these plugs are a concern. If you want to know what Kenne Bell says then pick up the phone and call them. I am not a guy that thinks SAI can do no wrong. I have had several strong opinions about customer service in the past, but there is a difference in not getting a guy a jacket and turning a blind eye to a problem that coud result in a blow engine. I think the later needs to be based on fact before it is made.

LEE--WOULDN'T YOU EXPECT SOME---ANY--COMMUNICATIONS FROM SAI TO IT'S CUSTOMERS WHEN THIS WAS DISCOVERED? I MEAN IF SAI HAD TO HAVE MANY AND LENGHTY CONVERSATIONS ABOUT IT WITH KB SHOULDN'T THE CUSTOMER BE NOTIFIED.

HOW CAN THE WRONG SPARK PULGS IN A 735HP NOT BE A CONCERN.

THERE ARE 5 735HP SUPER SNAKES IN OUR CLUB AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM HAS STRUGGLED WITH THE CAR NOT RUNNING RIGHT--EVERY ONE OF THEM. WONDER IF THE CORRECT PLUGS WOULD HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST WHAT COMPANY THAT MAKES AN END PRODUCT WOULD SUGGEST --OR JUST NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL--MAKE YOU CALL ONE OF IT'S SUBCONTRACTORS FOR ANY PROBLEMS YOU HAVE.

I SEE SOMEONE WHO SAYS SAI HAS 'WORLD CLASS SERVICE' ON ANOTHER THREAD--SOMETHING ABOUT FLOOR MATS. SEE ANY WORLD CLASS SERVICE--ANY SERVICE AT ALL--ANY COMMUNICATIONS ON THINGS LIKE ENGINES.

LOVE YA

SEMPER FI

BOB

Bob, I haven't commented because I dont have a SS, but I have been reading the thread,

and I have to get a clarification. Are you saying that all 5 Super Snakes in your club

didnt have the plugs changed out?

upsized for his glaucoma and retina failure...no disrespect intended. My grandfather has macular degeneration.

Not trying to beat a dead horse hear, and I mean no disrespect, but with instructions like this,

Page 2 of Kenne Bell Installation Instructions.

Before Installation

3. Change your spark plugs BEFORE installing the supercharger kit! We highly recommend NGK-TR6 or Denso U-Groove Resistor type plug at least one heat range cooler. Colder plugs other than one heat range can cause idle stability issues and are not necessary. Gap the plugs at .035". Do not skip this or the engine can detonate! The stock plugs are too hot and can cause engine damaging detonation. Change the plugs before installing the supercharger kit!

it would be better to be safe that sorry, it's to late after you have engine problems, and everyone that drooped that kind of money for the SS has the right to know.

I had not read that. I agree that is something to take seriously. That is the clear cut information I had yet to see in this thread. With light of that informatrion, I also agree SAI should inform there customers of the mishap. Let see what they do.

LEE--WOULDN'T YOU EXPECT SOME---ANY--COMMUNICATIONS FROM SAI TO IT'S CUSTOMERS WHEN THIS WAS DISCOVERED? HOW CAN THE WRONG SPARK PULGS IN A 735HP NOT BE A CONCERN.

If the colder plugs were to prevent engine damage than the answer would be yes. If Kenne Bell recommends them to add a couple of extra horsepower then maybe not. With the information that was just posted from the Kenne Bell instructions I do now agree the customers SHOULD be notified.

IF there is a problem with the plugs, do you really think that ignoring the issue will LOWER their liability? More people are likely to damage their engines creating MORE liability, not less.

Does everyone here realize that the 725HP+ SS is sold 'as is' and there is no warranty, expressed or implied?

Therefore, *no* liability either. At least not for engine damage.

Phill Pollard

Does everyone here realize that the 725HP+ SS is sold 'as is' and there is no warranty, expressed or implied?

Phill Pollard

Thats not true. If the damage is caused by there negligance then they will be responsible. This is one reason I feel certain that they will address this issue with all there customers. I am sure exploring all options to address this does not happen quickly.

YOU KNOW IF I OPEN MY MAIL TODAY AND THERE WERE A SET OF PLUGS IN THERE AND A LETTER LIKE BONE DOC SUGGESTED I'D FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS. I DON'T KNOW WHY SAI DOESN'T GET THAT.

BOB

They probably do. Give them a chance. My bet is you'll feel like a million bucks.

Phill Pollard

I am not jumping into this, and my car had the correct TR6 plugs installed during my 725 Super Snake conversion at SAI, but the "no liability" is after the build and the car is delivered, right? This spark plug issue seems to lean more toward a craftsmanship or workmanship during the build up of the car and this incorrect plug issue was identified after the build. I would think that a workmanship issue would not be a warranty issue, but should be addressed for what it is.

I am sure that there have been inner office memo's sent to the authorized modification facilities alerting them to this plug issue. We may not see this memo, but I am sure that this issue has been addressed with the people who are doing the Super Snake conversions and all technicians have been reminded about the spark plug change on the 725's.

I would also add that if some of you are experiencing a 725 Super Snake that does not run as crisp as you would like it to run and you have checked "one" plug to verify that TR6's are in place, verifiy that all 8 plugs are gapped at .035, my car had the correct plugs, but all 8 were gapped at .022.

R

Bob, I haven't commented because I dont have a SS, but I have been reading the thread,

and I have to get a clarification. Are you saying that all 5 Super Snakes in your club

didnt have the plugs changed out?

upsized for his glaucoma and retina failure...no disrespect intended. My grandfather has macular degeneration.

NO. ALL HAVE OR HAD ISSUES WITH GETTING ENGINE ERROR CODES MOSTLY LEAN AND MAF THATS WHY IT'S SO AGRIVATING THAT WHILE YOUR TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHATS CAUSING THIS OR THAT RUNNIG BACK AND FORTH TO THE MECHANIC NOT KNOWING THE WRONG SPARK PLUGS ARE IN THE CAR. SHELBY PROVIDES VIRTUALLY NOTHING ALONG THE LINES OF AN OWNERS MANUAL. NO ONES HAPPY ABOUT LACK OF TRACTION BUT IT'S REALLY JUST BEING SO LET DOWN AND IGNORED AND TAKEN FOR GRANITE

SORRY EYES AREN'T WORKING TO GOOD TONIGHT

BOB

Thanks for the spirited discussion.

I agree with Lee, the KB manual recommendations speak for themselves. no ambiguous language there.

It sounds like KB is concerned about the proper plugs being installed... why (still) has SAI not made any attempt to clarify or rectify the situation? How many reports have they gotten?, what mod shop(s) were involved? is it related to a single installer? Does it even matter? Van found a couple with wrong plugs and others have indicated that happened to them as well.... is it 5% of cars?, 10%? without SAI leadership on this discussion none of us knows. we are just guessing. I suppose its possible that maybe we found the ONLY cars on this website that were'nt installed with correct plugs?? Really?

...and THIS is the perfect forum for SAI to discuss these issues. I don't get it. This website is a biased group of folks who are shelby FANS. We WILL ALL give SAI the benefit of the doubt regarding issues like this, and the traction issue. We are all human and make mistakes. But despite being among loyal and sympathetic customers, SAI apparently has made the consious decision not to mention or acknowledge these issues publically or recommend remedy?

I agree with EUSMCBOB, this just makes you wonder what other issues may be out there that SAI is aware of but does not bring up. This is a bad company policy (no doubt on the advice of a lawyer) that does not instill confidence in its LOYAL customers that shell out $$$ for the SHELBY name. Remember ANY of us could have had the same mods performed on our cars without paying the SHELBY "markup" for alot less.... but we chose to have them done with the SHELBY name because of our respect and love for the Shelby name and the quality of their products.

And for those of you who inevitably chime in and tell us what "whiners" we are to automatically expect that the right plugs are in our cars and to just shut up and "change the dang plugs!"....I appreciate your input but just choose to ignore it. I believe it is the RIGHT thing to do to stand behind your product and interact with your loyal customers in a proactive, up-front manner.... not just when your'e getting a pat on the back but also when potential issues are identified.

SAI is not Wal-mart as someone suggested earlier in the thread. They perform high-end modification packages on a limited number of high-performance cars and pride themselves on customer loyalty and quality craftsmanship. I would think (hope?) that SAI would tell you and all customers that you SHOULD expect that everything is done right when purchasing a mod package through their shops, and that their customers SHOULD NOT have to go behind them and make sure that it was all done correctly or pay additional monies to correct design flaws (i.e. traction issues).

I got worried about my SS so I puledl out two plugs tonight and my SS has the right plugs and both were gapped correctly. I don't think SAI used anit-seize on the plugs though, they were tough to break loose. I also found SAI installed their screen in front of the mass air sensor, I have had lean codes on my car still so I am going to take the screen out and see what happens. Seems conterprductive to put a restrictive screen in this car in front of the massive polished throttle body.

Thanks for the spirited discussion.

I agree with Lee, the KB manual recommendations speak for themselves. no ambiguous language there.

It sounds like KB is concerned about the proper plugs being installed... why (still) has SAI not made any attempt to clarify or rectify the situation? How many reports have they gotten?, what mod shop(s) were involved? is it related to a single installer? Does it even matter? Van found a couple with wrong plugs and others have indicated that happened to them as well.... is it 5% of cars?, 10%? without SAI leadership on this discussion none of us knows. we are just guessing. I suppose its possible that maybe we found the ONLY cars on this website that were'nt installed with correct plugs?? Really?

...and THIS is the perfect forum for SAI to discuss these issues. I don't get it. This website is a biased group of folks who are shelby FANS. We WILL ALL give SAI the benefit of the doubt regarding issues like this, and the traction issue. We are all human and make mistakes. But despite being among loyal and sympathetic customers, SAI apparently has made the consious decision not to mention or acknowledge these issues publically or recommend remedy?

I agree with EUSMCBOB, this just makes you wonder what other issues may be out there that SAI is aware of but does not bring up. This is a bad company policy (no doubt on the advice of a lawyer) that does not instill confidence in its LOYAL customers that shell out $$$ for the SHELBY name. Remember ANY of us could have had the same mods performed on our cars without paying the SHELBY "markup" for alot less.... but we chose to have them done with the SHELBY name because of our respect and love for the Shelby name and the quality of their products.

And for those of you who inevitably chime in and tell us what "whiners" we are to automatically expect that the right plugs are in our cars and to just shut up and "change the dang plugs!"....I appreciate your input but just choose to ignore it. I believe it is the RIGHT thing to do to stand behind your product and interact with your loyal customers in a proactive, up-front manner.... not just when your'e getting a pat on the back but also when potential issues are identified.

SAI is not Wal-mart as someone suggested earlier in the thread. They perform high-end modification packages on a limited number of high-performance cars and pride themselves on customer loyalty and quality craftsmanship. I would think (hope?) that SAI would tell you and all customers that you SHOULD expect that everything is done right when purchasing a mod package through their shops, and that their customers SHOULD NOT have to go behind them and make sure that it was all done correctly or pay additional monies to correct design flaws (i.e. traction issues).

Dude it would be an easier road to happiness to just change the plugs.

As for the traction, anyone who thought that the SS car would hook with that HP level and those tires is nutty.

Thats not true. If the damage is caused by there negligance then they will be responsible. This is one reason I feel certain that they will address this issue with all there customers. I am sure exploring all options to address this does not happen quickly.

I'm not a lawyer but I was the plaintif in a warranty litigation issue with a well know motorcycle builder.

There are two terms you need to know:

1). Gross Negligence

2). Willfull Misconduct

One or both would need to occure *prior* to the action.

In other words, if they knew there was a issue *prior* to delivery (the 'action') and there were damages incurred, that would fall under one of the two (or both) of the above mentioned terms.

After the fact? Ehhhh, remember, the burdon of proof lies in the plaintifs (accusers) lap.

Frankly, I am VERY surprised that Amy addressed this issue in such a public forum, or for that matter, at all.

Just my 3 cents worth,

Phill

WHAT ABOUT THE GUY THAT DOESN'T MOD THE CAR BEYOUND WHAT IT IS---YOU KNOW FOR SOME OF US A 35K MOD TO A MUSTANG IS ALL WE CAN DO AND FOR THAT PRICE WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT AND EXPECTATION THAT IT IS DONE RIGHT AND DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME AND IF IT ISN'T WE HAVE THE SAME RIGHT TO EXPECT IT TO BE MADE RIGHT.

HOW ABOUT APPLYING LOGIC TO ANOTHER MODE OF TRANSPORTATION SUCH AS AN AIRPLANE. IF THE MANUFACTURE PUT THE WRONG PLUGS IN SOME OF THE ENGINES AND THEY KNEW AND DID NOTHING BECAUSE ONLY A FEW PILOTS COMPLAINED WHAT TYPE OF COMPANY WOULD THAT BE AND HOW BIG WOULD THE LIABILITY BE.

AND FORGET THE PISTON FAILURE AND ENGINE FAILURES ISSUES WHICH ARE OUT THERE WHAT ABOUT ALL OF US WHO HAVE HAD CONSTANT PROBLEMS GETTING IT RUN RIGHT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

YOU KNOW THE COST OF DOING THINGS RIGHT IS PENNIES--IN THIS CASE A SET OF SPRK PLUGS. SHELBYS RELUCTANCE TO DO THE RIGHT THING HERE IS ALREADY COSTING THEM A LOT AN THE POTENTIAL LOOMS OUT THERE FOR IT TO BE A GAME BREAKER.

ASK TOYOTA HOW THEY WOULD DO THINGS IF THEY HAD A CHANCE TO GO BACK AND NIP THE PROBLEM IN THE BUD WHEN IT FIRST STARTED A RUMBLINGS THAT THEY CHOSE TO IGNOR.

BOB

Bob, KKB includes a set of spark plugs with all SC, I am told. We are looking into the mod shops to seeif they are getting them and if they are being installed. We are working on this.

Also, please take the caps lock off when posting, it's very hard to read and on the web it's considered yelling....

Amy

I'm not a lawyer but I was the plaintif in a warranty litigation issue with a well know motorcycle builder.

There are two terms you need to know:

1). Gross Negligence

2). Willfull Misconduct

One or both would need to occure *prior* to the action.

In other words, if they knew there was a issue *prior* to delivery (the 'action') and there were damages incurred, that would fall under one of the two (or both) of the above mentioned terms.

After the fact? Ehhhh, remember, the burdon of proof lies in the plaintifs (accusers) lap.

Frankly, I am VERY surprised that Amy addressed this issue in such a public forum, or for that matter, at all.

Just my 3 cents worth,

Phill

Phil, since you're not an expert and no one has damage, I would suggest you stop posting about "gross Negligence. which implies we knew what was happening and did it anyway. This is a public forum and I dont want any issues with possible misconceptions. We have always done the right thing by customers and always will. and again, I will close this if this path continues

Also, please take the caps lock off when posting, it's very hard to read and on the web it's considered yelling....

Amy

BOB

It must be contagious

Bob, Im not sure you answered specifically what I was asking...but I guess that means no, we are dealing with isolated cases. Is it a good idea to check your plugs with a known issue? yup.

But I wonder how many people bothered to pick up a phone and call SA to find out what they will do for you, because it sounds like Amy is more than willing to correct any of these issues.

I know many people who are not experts in every component of these cars, but you should educate yourself as much as possible if you plan on doing massive modifications to it such as this, as an owner. Any vehicle pushing over 600HP should not be considered a turnkey purchase. It will need a lot of maintenance and care. Compare it to owning a boat or an RV....after a year or two of owning either of these toys, you become a virtual expert in them pretty quick, or wind up stranded in the middle of the lake, or on a backroad before you know it.

As far as being upset with SAI for not providing some sort of "manual" for the Super Snake, what can a manual possibly say? It sounds like you need a better local mechanic. You are driving a Ford engine, with a Kenne Bell Supercharger, and a Eibach suspension, Baer brakes...etc. Shelby installed them, but didnt manufacture them. If you have a problem with the way your car is running, you need to find a local tuner to analyze what the problem is. Or Im sure SA would be happy to look at it if you are in the area or want to ship your car there. They have always been very helpful for us when we need a hand and are in Vegas. But what can you expect them to do over the phone? When have you ever owned a car in your life that you could pick up a phone and tell a mechanic or the dealership your problem and not get the response, "you need to bring it in"? Have you considered the fact that driving your car in VERY thin air could be one of your problems? I notice you live near Denver. Its just a thought, Im not looking to beat you down...just trying to help. :salute:

Thanks to whoever minused my post, hysterical.gif

Whateverjackinbox.gif

I guess I'd better clarify the traction comment, at 725hp stabbing the throttle dead flat is gonna overpower those tires...and that can be very fun.

OK so does the member with the most minus posts win a prize?

Thanks to whoever minused my post, hysterical.gif

Whateverjackinbox.gif

I guess I'd better clarify the traction comment, at 725hp stabbing the throttle dead flat is gonna overpower those tires...and that can be very fun.

OK so does the member with the most minus posts win a prize?

Hey Randy

I just went and added a plus for you man

NO. ALL HAVE OR HAD ISSUES WITH GETTING ENGINE ERROR CODES MOSTLY LEAN AND MAF THATS WHY IT'S SO AGRIVATING THAT WHILE YOUR TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHATS CAUSING THIS OR THAT RUNNIG BACK AND FORTH TO THE MECHANIC NOT KNOWING THE WRONG SPARK PLUGS ARE IN THE CAR. SHELBY PROVIDES VIRTUALLY NOTHING ALONG THE LINES OF AN OWNERS MANUAL. NO ONES HAPPY ABOUT LACK OF TRACTION BUT IT'S REALLY JUST BEING SO LET DOWN AND IGNORED AND TAKEN FOR GRANITE

BOB

Let's give shelby a chance to figure out if there is an issue and respond to the owners indivually, not in the forum section. Shelby has always stepped up to the plate and taken care of issues that they deemed needed to be corrected. Other people (who don't even have a dog in the fight) threatining possible litagation serves no purpose. Go to your local car dealer and start screming litagation and see how far that gets you (escorted out the door). Did ford deal with all the Ford GT owners when those cars were having a suspension issue in a internet forum? No. If there is an issue with the plugs, Shelby American will resolve it. I have dealt with Roger, Amy, Bud, etc, and they are all more than decent people, so lets treat them in a manner that we would want to be treated. If there is an issue, they will deal with the car owners directly, not in this forum which they shouldn't.

Archived