TEAM SHELBY FORUM

When will the madness end ? ? ?

Just got in today...........via the Brown Truck !!!!

BMR Panhard Bar Support

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

BMR A-Arm Support

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Now all I have to do is take the Shelby in for a DMV "inspection" and get these put in at the same time !!!!

Take Care

Andrew

Why does the DMV have to inspect your Shelby? Is it a state thing?

Tom

Why does the DMV have to inspect your Shelby? Is it a state thing?

Tom

Sorry for the confusion the DMV does not do the inspection it can be done at any private "inspection station" aka most gas stations but you have to have the inspection in order to register your car (each year).

Take Care

Andrew

Sorry for the confusion the DMV does not do the inspection it can be done at any private "inspection station" aka most gas stations but you have to have the inspection in order to register your car (each year).

Take Care

Andrew

WOW, You mean there's still gas stations in the country that work on cars-

(OFF TOPIC)

I remember the old days hangintg out at the local station on the weekends (and using the lift as needed) while my buddy was on shift, we use to filling the soda machine with beer and drink while he worked.. then hide them when customers would come in... fun times..

enjoy your new mod-

Take Care

Andrew

Wow... Glad I live in CA. We only have to have a smog test every two years after the the first 6 years of a new car.

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

Just got in today...........via the Brown Truck !!!!

BMR Panhard Bar Support

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

BMR A-Arm Support

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Now all I have to do is take the Shelby in for a DMV "inspection" and get these put in at the same time !!!!

Take Care

Andrew

Just installed these 2 pieces today....pictures to come this weekend.... the great news is the BMR A-arm support fits with the Moroso Deep Sump Oil Pan 20555 !!!!

Take Care

Andrew

Archived