TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SOOO CLOSE!!

mustanggt500

MM received my second wife yesterday, also known as a 2010 Grabber Blue GT500! WOOT :happy feet: :happy feet: Here are some pics he sent me today from his dealership, I will be taking owner pics when I get it here in a couple days i will take new daddy pictures and then when i start putting all the mods on this weekend i will do before and after pics as well.post-25178-126530381261_thumb.jpgpost-25178-126530386048_thumb.jpgpost-25178-126530387111_thumb.jpgpost-25178-126530388015_thumb.jpgpost-25178-126530389247_thumb.jpgpost-25178-12653039008_thumb.jpgpost-25178-126530390855_thumb.jpgpost-25178-12653039167_thumb.jpg

WOOT!!

car looks great---glad it all worked out for you.Michael told me he hadnt even cleaned the car yet,and the color still jumps out--its rainy here today so id imagine when the sun is out,it'll be totally awesome--good luck--bob

WAIT!!!

You didnt say anything about trading your WIFE!!! I cant afford the one I got!

Congrats Nic!

Silly car didnt want to show up on the radar! Never had one so hard to track! Everytime I call looking for it at the railyard it was coming up a KIA!! Must have been a KIA in the system first with the same last 8 of the VIN!

Car looks great. Waiting for the truck to come to take her HOME!!!

MM

WAIT!!!

You didnt say anything about trading your WIFE!!! I cant afford the one I got!

Congrats Nic!

Silly car didnt want to show up on the radar! Never had one so hard to track! Everytime I call looking for it at the railyard it was coming up a KIA!! Must have been a KIA in the system first with the same last 8 of the VIN!

Car looks great. Waiting for the truck to come to take her HOME!!!

MM

you're a KIA dealer too? :hysterical3:

:hysterical: ROFL :hysterical: I can see it now MM, you have a bunch of KIAs sitting around all those GT500s you are collecting down there in the south. "well sir, if i cant get you into one of those pretty GT500s over there, we have plenty of fuel sipping KIAs just begging for a new garage to be parked in!" :hysterical3:

Nic

Oh and is the truck picking it up today?? If so WOOHOO!

I talked to them this morning, but havent heard anything back. Im thinking tomorrow sometime.

Im going to drive it home so nobody messes with it on the lot. I do live on a dirt road, but since its been raining and is going to rain some more you dont have to worry about it getting dusty! MUDDY? Yea, but NO DUST!!! :hysterical:

MM

I talked to them this morning, but havent heard anything back. Im thinking tomorrow sometime.

Im going to drive it home so nobody messes with it on the lot. I do live on a dirt road, but since its been raining and is going to rain some more you dont have to worry about it getting dusty! MUDDY? Yea, but NO DUST!!! :hysterical:

MM

better take the KIA instead ;)

Burrito, Borrego, what is the suv they have...lol

MM

Nic--Dont panic,yet MM is just joshing you--he'll put it inside the showroom,like he did mine---bob

Nic--Dont panic,yet MM is just joshing you--he'll put it inside the showroom,like he did mine---bob

Laugh i can see it now! MM pulling a Dukes of Hazzard in a brand new shiney 2010 GT500, the car carrier drops it off at my drive way with mud on it and the rear bumper hanging by one corner! :hysterical:

Nic

Archived